Recent Movies on Escape

I'd love to know as well - I think the movies are cruise-line-wide - we are on the Gem in November and family movie night in our room is a favorite.

A tip from our last trip - we brought a ton of holiday-themed movies (including Die Hard..my husband's favorite "Christmas" movie) which helped enrich the NCL choices for our Thanksgiving cruise. You can ask for a CD player to be put in your room - no use of your internet time, and a fun option for the kids.

Amy

Crazy Rich Asians was just released to the public like 1-2 weeks as of today and it is still showing in movie theaters. If you wanted to see this movie, it is best to see it at a movie theater. NCL will show old movies and if there are any new movies, it can be at least 1 year old. However for movies through the TV that you would have to pay for, I do not know if they have any newer ones.

Was on Escape in early August 2018. "Black Panther" (3D version) was in the main theater on one of the last nights. Also saw that "Up" was shown at Spice H2O screen one late evening and during one day I recall seeing "Jurassic World" on the big lobby screen. Popcorn provided.

On your TV are relatively recent releases, like what you'd see on PPV on your cable system. TV movies cost $$$, but part of Haven package.