Athleisure Wear

CozGurl

We're going on a Mediterranean cruise in October leaving from Rome. While I don't intend to run around Rome in yoga pants, I think they'd be comfy to travel in to port and the airport. I know on Caribbean cruises we see a lot of that sort of clothing, will it also be found on a Mediterranean cruise?

Know in Religious sites clothing is strict. No shorts, showing shoulders, assume no Yoga pants allowed either...
We're going on a Mediterranean cruise in October leaving from Rome. While I don't intend to run around Rome in yoga pants, I think they'd be comfy to travel in to port and the airport. I know on Caribbean cruises we see a lot of that sort of clothing, will it also be found on a Mediterranean cruise?

ONECRUISER is correct. Leave the flip flops on the boat too.

It’s much less common to see that kind of sportwear anywhere in Europe. Maybe 1 piece, but not head to toe. Now you can do as you please (God know I love the Athleta dresses), no one will yell or scream, but if you don’t wish to stand out wear less athletic wear (even the expensive stuff). Lots of blogs out there on the topic if you are interested. Have fun!

Hey CozGurl,

go ahead and pack them and wear them.

I wear those sort of pants all the time, traveling, shopping, supermarket, way to work, not a problem at all here in Germany, and I think it´s not a problem in Italy or the rest of Europe.

Nadine

Know in Religious sites clothing is strict. No shorts, showing shoulders, assume no Yoga pants allowed either...

Yoga pants are allowed, no problem. Tante Din's comments are spot on. (y) It seems most older people are the ones that are out of touch with reality in Europe and have an agenda of promoting only the clothing they deem acceptable (and not yoga pants). Believe me, you will see every type of clothing there!