Robes

zookeeper

They do also sell them online. I sailed the Vista in July and was given a really thick waffle robe. I love thin waffle robes but these were thick and huge!!!

I was in Havana so maybe they were more plush or has been a design chsnge? They were of thick, nice qu skirt but I actually prefer the thin ones.

I could be wrong, but I believe the robes you get from the Spa area are nicer (and more expensive).

My daughter went to a tween and teen spa party this past June on the Horizon and got one to bring home. It's a nice robe, and awesome for the $40 we spent for the party (she also got to bring home a sugar scrub and experience lots of fun stuff in the spa - I was jealous they don't have a "old people but too cheap/poor to pay for regular spa services" party), but I'm not sure what they normally go for.

Do the balcony cabins still come with robes or do I need to pack one? I don't mind the waffle ones. The other ones were so huge and heavy.

On our last cruise we were able to request from the steward but they were not automatically in the room. I remember them being delivered by turn down along with extra pillows and towels (available on request too).

All I can say is my friend bought me one, and they are nice. I am about 5'3", and about 125lbs. To say the least, I could almost wrap the robe around me a couple times. They are very heavy and warm, and they would really be nice for someone who lives in a cold area, or only heats by wood, etc. When hanging them up in the closet, they do take up quite a bit of room too. This is only MY opinion.:)

I could be wrong, but I believe the robes you get from the Spa area are nicer (and more expensive).

My daughter went to a tween and teen spa party this past June on the Horizon and got one to bring home. It's a nice robe, and awesome for the $40 we spent for the party (she also got to bring home a sugar scrub and experience lots of fun stuff in the spa - I was jealous they don't have a "old people but too cheap/poor to pay for regular spa services" party), but I'm not sure what they normally go for.

Wow..thats nice. My 12 year old did this party on the Legend a few weeks ago, but it was 59 dollars and she didn't get anything for free to bring home :(

She still loved it and met some other girls her age that she hung out with for the rest of the cruise

Don K., so "WHAT" are you trying to tell me???????????

When preparing ribs on the grill, I like to use the 3-2-1 method.

• 3 Hours in the smoker at 225-250F, bone side down.
  • 2 Hours at 225-250F, wrapped in heavy-duty foil, meat side down
  • 1 Hour unwrapped (same temp range) to create a nice bark. If a glaze is desired, watch the temperatures to ensure that it does not burn.

I'm a big fan of Meathhead's Memphis Dust for a dry rub. The secret is ginger!