Delux Drink Package Now $39 for 50 hours !

TTraub1250

They just lowered the drink package to $39 per day per person. They have put a limit on this offer of 50 hours from about 12:00 noon on 9/7. So if this is a good deal for you... jump on it.

What ship and sailing date?

Bummer!! Our Sept 1, 2019 Harmony cruise is still at $53. I still have faith that it will drop one of these days.

My hopes were up until I just read your post. Im on the same sailing and I check it every day. Its been 53.00 the whole time :(

Seen on UK site...Navigator transatlantic Southampton to Miami...5th Nov. Basic alcoholic drinks package just come down in price a little from £41.95 pp per day to £37.13. Also a drinks package with Voom is a bit cheaper than it was last week. Not as good perhaps as other posts on the US site....but....Every little helps.

Edited by firstcarib
Typo

Just to give a useful datapoint for this poorly-named thread <wink-to-the-OP>, One of my near-future sailings actually does have the $39/day price for the Deluxe Beverage package and $49/day for the Deluxe Beverage + VOOM package... Anthem of the Seas, 10 December 2018.

The $11.99/day VOOM Surf+Stream 1-device price is much more widespread, though.

Seen on UK site...Navigator transatlantic Southampton to Miami...5th Nov. Basic alcoholic drinks package just come down in price a little from £41.95 pp per day to £37.13. Also a drinks package with Voom is a bit cheaper than it was last week. Not as good perhaps as other posts on the US site....but....Every little helps.������

Aren't the gratuities part of the advertised price on the UK site? The $39/day US price is really $39/day + 18%, or $46.02/day. £37.13 is roughly $47.97 at today's exchange rate, for comparison purposes.

My hopes were up until I just read your post. Im on the same sailing and I check it every day. Its been 53.00 the whole time :(

I know! It just bums me out. I am hoping that since it is still a year away, we have plenty of time to see some discounts come our way.

Aren't the gratuities part of the advertised price on the UK site? The $39/day US price is really $39/day + 18%, or $46.02/day. £37.13 is roughly $47.97 at today's exchange rate, for comparison purposes.

Yep...the price you see on the UK site is the price you pay, the gratuities are part of the price. And so they should be, IMHO😜