Embarkation Letter

Whataboy

Hi all, just downloaded my copy of the Guest Ticket Booklet. It states that boarding time for our deck is 12.45pm we are Captain's Club Classic Members. We will be staying in Southampton the night before so would it be OK to arrive at 11am so we could enjoy the ship early.

Thank you all.

I don't think there is any reason why you can't arrive early. They offer different times just to spread out the crowds. We are Select (Elite after this cruise) and our boarding time is between 11:30-3:30 for our upcoming cruise.

Just be prepared for longer lines as everyone wants to do the same thing.

In my experience with Celebrity they do the assigned boarding times in ports which have limited waiting and seating areas. It has been a few years since we sailed out of Southampton and at the time the arrival/checkin area was pretty small.

I have never heard of anyone being turned away for arriving before or after the assigned time.

Hi all, just downloaded my copy of the Guest Ticket Booklet. It states that boarding time for our deck is 12.45pm we are Captain's Club Classic Members. We will be staying in Southampton the night before so would it be OK to arrive at 11am so we could enjoy the ship early.

Thank you all.

We had the same letter and every man and his dog arrived at 11:00am which was a bit annoying at first but in truth they know what they're doing in Southampton and we were on the ship within half an hour.

As stated correctly above, they send the notice to stagger the arrival times of the guests for the comfort of the guests. However, that being said, they do not check what time you are assigned and will not turn you away if you get there early. Have a great time on your cruise