What is the Wine Maker's Dinner?

onboard2005

We’ve enjoyed it on each of our Royal & Regal cruises. It’s in their Wine Cellar area of the anytime dining rooms and has been one of my best dining experiences.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/royal-princess-400/concerto-dining-room-229671/concerto-dining-room--v11310010/

It’s only offered once or twice during a 7-day cruise. It’s limited to 12 people so if interested call the DINE line to request it ASAP.

There are 3 menus but every time it’s been the Michael Mondavi menu.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/wine_makers_menu_2-oct-13_without_price.pdf

We also have had the pleasure of the Winemakers Dinner on the Regal. We were served the second menu posted in the link above. Absolutely delicious and the pairing of wines exquisite. A wonderful dining experience and we would definitely put our name in if we were to sail on a ship that offers it.[emoji485]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did it last December on the Regal with our friends and so really enjoyed it!

Hi Carolyn, I hope I can get in on the reservations. Do you know how many nights they have open?

I hope it doesn't fill up right away, I really want to get a reservation.

Thanks- Tai

We’ve enjoyed it on each of our Royal & Regal cruises. It’s in their Wine Cellar area of the anytime dining rooms and has been one of my best dining experiences.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/royal-princess-400/concerto-dining-room-229671/concerto-dining-room--v11310010/

It’s only offered once or twice during a 7-day cruise. It’s limited to 12 people so if interested call the DINE line to request it ASAP.

There are 3 menus but every time it’s been the Michael Mondavi menu.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/wine_makers_menu_2-oct-13_without_price.pdf

Sure hope we get to try it out on the Sky.....:):):)

Bob

Hi Carolyn, I hope I can get in on the reservations. Do you know how many nights they have open?

I hope it doesn't fill up right away, I really want to get a reservation.

Thanks- Tai

I’m not sure how many times honestly. I’ve read where they have offered it more than once per sailing, I’m sure it has to do with the amount of interest they get.

I would suggest signing up for it as soon as your board.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get it!!

We have done it several times on both the Royal and the Regal. They did the dinner almost every night on our 10 day Regal cruise last fall. It is a great dinner, good wine and we have always had charming and fun dinner companions. :)

Cheers, Denise

On our Regal TA last year it was offered at least 3 times. It was great, with the exception of the ignorant obnoxious drunk at the other end of the table. :cool:

Thanks Michael.

An ignorant obnoxious drunk is a downer at anytime. At least he was at the other end of the table! Glad you still enjoyed the dinner.

Tai

Hopefully it's offered twice. I'll be calling for reservations asap when we board!

Tai :)

As I recall it’s more often been on sea days than on port days during my cruises. Three of those cruises were Med/TA cruises & we had it during the crossing.