Port of Tampa

gottaluvcruises12

• 1 month later...

zoey-Victoria, I also have been looking into off site parking, till I read about

myparkconnect.com, we are going on Brilliance of the seas 2/28 -3/4/19 and with this website are parking in the parking garage for $28 for the cruise duration. 

My DIL and I are flying into Tampa the day before our departure in March and I am trying to figure out one night of accommodations with transportation to and from the airport. Is it better to stay near the airport and get transportation to the port in the morning, or stay near the port?   Don't know anything about the area so hard to chose hotels.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

24 minutes ago, wbmom401 said:

My DIL and I are flying into Tampa the day before our departure in March and I am trying to figure out one night of accommodations with transportation to and from the airport. Is it better to stay near the airport and get transportation to the port in the morning, or stay near the port?   Don't know anything about the area so hard to chose hotels.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Check with hotels in the Rocky Point area...I believe they have transportation to the port.