The Hideaway coffee hours

jerbeth

On Silhouette this past March there was fresh coffee at 6:30 AM. There was also hot water for tea and hot cocoa. Nothing fancy- just basic coffee. It got replenished through the morning, at least on sea days, then again in the evening. It served our needs well enough that we booked our cabin for Reflection in 2019 in part to be close to it.

We were in the Silhouette mid-February in a hump room right on the 7th floor. I was told twice the coffee was from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm however, I found 7:30 was wishful thinking many days as they would just show up at 7:30 and then it would take about 30 minutes to be ready. I never look at night so I cannot comment on the take down time.

We were in the Silhouette mid-February in a hump room right on the 7th floor. I was told twice the coffee was from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm however, I found 7:30 was wishful thinking many days as they would just show up at 7:30 and then it would take about 30 minutes to be ready. I never look at night so I cannot comment on the take down time.

I was on Sillhouette in March and on 2 sea days I stood there patiently waiting while a steward put everything out at 6:30 AM. Depends on who is responsible, maybe.