LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

John, I wonder if you could reserve CK through the cruise planner because of PC status? I've never seen the cruise planner recognize the difference between suite guests and non-suite guests.

Do not know if this is because of our Pinnacle Status or that we are sailing in a Crown Loft.

You are fortunate living in Florida,for us to fly across the flight is often more than the cruise price.
Our Airfare (Delta One) was more than our cruise out of Barcelona last year so I feel your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same here M8. 11 hours from my door to the pre-cruise hotel, just from Canada to Fort Lauderdale. Now for the new time piece... please share the name and I will look it up.
Our flight is about 12 to 13 hours of actual flying, not including layovers.

Flight costs for us are almost always more than one weeks cruise. To make it worthwhile, you must do a b2b to spread the cost of flights [emoji6][emoji6]!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Flight costs for us are almost always more than one weeks cruise. To make it worthwhile, you must do a b2b to spread the cost of flights [emoji6][emoji6]!

From Coral Gables my drive to Port Miami is 10 minutes. To Port Everglades 35 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Coral Gables my drive to Port Miami is 10 minutes. To Port Everglades 35 minutes.

I can get in 20 minutes to cruise from port of honolulu. But our 7 day NCL around the Hawaiian island cruises don't interest our family. Plus those prices are really high, it was $3500 for an inside cabin for 2.

I fully approve of the B2B. :)

You know Harmony is coming to PC. Are you going to follow her?

We have our October cruise on her. After that, our next 4 sailings are out of Miami. It will be a change over Fort Lauderdale. I do however want to get a few more sailings in with Captain Johnny, so at some point I will make it to PC.

You know Harmony is coming to PC. Are you going to follow her?

We switched our Symphony cruise to Harmony because of her wonderful staff. Hopefully Captain Johnny will be at the helm in December after the things I heard from a lot of staff about Captain Gus. It’s unfortunate that he can be so disconnected and aloof.

We switched our Symphony cruise to Harmony because of her wonderful staff. Hopefully Captain Johnny will be at the helm in December after the things I heard from a lot of staff about Captain Gus. It’s unfortunate that he can be so disconnected and aloof.

He should be on board by then. I believe he returns in early November.

I reserved our Coastal Kitchen dinner reservations through the Cruise Planner last month. This was for our Allure cruise sailing May 12, 2019.

There is no opportunity to make Coastal Kitchen reservations on our cruise planner for a December 2, 2018 cruise. We are Sky Class. I wonder why you could make reservations for May, and I cannot for December.

There is no opportunity to make Coastal Kitchen reservations on our cruise planner for a December 2, 2018 cruise. We are Sky Class. I wonder why you could make reservations for May, and I cannot for December.

I have no idea what the start date is to allow Coastal Kitchen bookings through the Cruise Planner. Could not do this for our Allure Cruise leaving 10-21-18.

Think I am going to switch out of Symphony to this one.

Andy

We are on this cruise with you. We have no status with RC. 1st cruise with them. If gold is the lowest level, we are aluminum foil. Lol 6 adults and 7 kids all staying in hump balcony rooms on 8th deck. We paid 3075 for the 4 of us. I feel that was a good price. This is my 7th cruise. Looking forward to relaxing and having a good time.

I’ve enjoyed your review. Wife wants to do a Disney cruise next go around.

Andy

We are on this cruise with you. We have no status with RC. 1st cruise with them. If gold is the lowest level, we are aluminum foil. Lol 6 adults and 7 kids all staying in hump balcony rooms on 8th deck. We paid 3075 for the 4 of us. I feel that was a good price. This is my 7th cruise. Looking forward to relaxing and having a good time.

On the 12/16? We have to have a drink.

Andy

I believe you will love Deck 8. Central Park and Dazzles just around the corner. Easy access to the lower decks.