LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

That would be similar to a father buying a "Worlds Best Father" T-Shirt for himself :eek:

Like on Seinfeld by the character played by Lloyd Bridges .

I’ve been reading these posts and I’m wondering why you unhappy cruisers don’t try another cruise line. We sailed on the Queen Mary 2 and we were very put-off by the class tier segregation on that ship. We will never be back .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, he was rude at Top Tier Majesty party.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes he was. And many times we observed him barking at the poor crew members all over the ship...dining room for breakfast was the worst.

Otherwise that was a good party on MJ for your official graduation. :D:cool: Glad we were able to be there to cheer you on. :D Thanks for inviting us, had a great time!

Edited by island lady

Really? Someone's tried it? Too funny. I must have missed that thread. Someone link it!

I personally wouldn't wear one if I got there (which I won't). Not my style to wear an 'identifying status' item, and besides, it's vacation! I barely want to put on a swimsuit cover up, let alone extra jewelry.

No thread about it that I am aware of...was just personal observations, by more than just myself.

Yes, the martini party. I think I was pretty slammed. Sorry we didn't chat more. Your comments make sense, but I was only referring to Star Class. Way different than Sky perks.

Dazzles was a good choice, I think you could get frozen drinks with your pkg. Not so up on 17.

I do know I saw Genie towels at the early DSB show, and pretty sure it was a Genie involved in WineGate. Interesting that you could not get that.

Safe travels

Correct since DSB was considered a normal headliner they could versus special events they could. She had reserved seats for us in the front 2 row but there were only 3 seats left we we chose the second row and the first row opened up. That's why those people were sitting on laps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Correct since DSB was considered a normal headliner they could versus special events they could. She had reserved seats for us in the front 2 row but there were only 3 seats left we we chose the second row and the first row opened up. That's why those people were sitting on laps.

Gotcha.

Just curious though. I thought Winegate involved a Pinnacle couple sitting in seats at the MB concert that a Genie had saved. Did I miss something?

Gotcha.

Just curious though. I thought Winegate involved a Pinnacle couple sitting in seats at the MB concert that a Genie had saved. Did I miss something?

Was any further action taken in Wingate?

Gotcha.

That’s my understanding, at least by the post I saw on social media.

That’s my understanding, at least by the post I saw on social media.

Araceli is my genie on Harmony this Saturday and I emailed her to ask about Labadee and the earthquake. I took this opportunity to ask her about winegate and this was her response. I’m not sure if she is downplaying it or if this is really what happened:

I was the Genie in that incident, there was a situation with the seats in the theater but they did not throw wine at me, they spilled a glass of wine and my guest had it on his shirt and pants, later on when I came to take my guest with the other party I sat down on the chair next to him and I got some wine on my pants as well, but nothing bad. I will explain how it all happened once you come onboard. Not sure what exactly is online but guests had a meeting with security.

Araceli is my genie on Harmony this Saturday and I emailed her to ask about Labadee and the earthquake. I took this opportunity to ask her about winegate and this was her response. I’m not sure if she is downplaying it or if this is really what happened:

I was the Genie in that incident, there was a situation with the seats in the theater but they did not throw wine at me, they spilled a glass of wine and my guest had it on his shirt and pants, later on when I came to take my guest with the other party I sat down on the chair next to him and I got some wine on my pants as well, but nothing bad. I will explain how it all happened once you come onboard. Not sure what exactly is online but guests had a meeting with security.

Whatever that poor woman gets paid, it's not enough.

Lesson learned: don't book a suite in the low season!

If you read between the lines it seems strange that security would be involved over accidently spilled wine. We all joke that spilled drinks are a “crime” but....

Araceli is a wonderful person. You will enjoy her. We board Harmony on the 20th so we will see her then, even though she won’t be our Genie. Out of curiosity, what cabin are you in next week?

If you read between the lines it seems strange that security would be involved over accidently spilled wine. We all joke that spilled drinks are a “crime” but....

Araceli is a wonderful person. You will enjoy her. We board Harmony on the 20th so we will see her then, even though she won’t be our Genie. Out of curiosity, what cabin are you in next week?

We are in 8730- A1 2 bd aqua theater suite. Very excited! First star class experience.

Spilled is a very calm word. I don’t believe it was an accidental spill. I was there but didn’t see the start. Saw the commotion and began taking pictures.

Royal security has my pictures. I WILL NOT post here.

I eagerly await your update from her perspective.

I met her and saw lots of her during the week. Very nice person. I would say she had a very busy week last cruise.

Spilled is a very calm word. I don’t believe it was an accidental spill. I was there but didn’t see the start. Saw the commotion and began taking pictures.

Royal security has my pictures. I WILL NOT post here.

I eagerly await your update from her perspective.

You did the right thing.

The Genie was being very diplomatic but throwing drinks at guests and crew is not acceptable behaviour by anyone.

What’s odd. P’s had the entire upper balcony reserved for them. We were denied access.

I still don't understand what happened there. I saw plenty of D+ up in our section. We only had 3-4 rows. The upper section has to hold more than 250

Are you sure you didn't misunderstand something.

Sorry deleted.

I still don't understand what happened there. I saw plenty of D+ up in our section. We only had 3-4 rows. The upper section has to hold more than 250

Are you sure you didn't misunderstand something.

Anything is possible. The good Doctor heard the same thing. It’s ok, we had front roll seats.

John, if you’re ever in Miami we would love for you to be our guest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halloween morning, picking up Laura from Vision TA. I'm sure she'll want to come straight home though.

Planning a Keys trip for next year.