Drink package questions

Raycin

Wondering if anyone knows what the going rate for the deluxe drink package is on Oasis of the Seas? I’ve searched the web and have gotten so many different prices. Also let’s say it’s $55 per person per day. Do they add gratuity on to that? Are you charged gratuity every time you order a drink? Just trying to figure out what to budget. Also I know Starbucks isn’t included, but does the ship have other places to go for “good” coffee?

Watch your Cruise Planner for sales. As the previous posted responded, the price can change. Ours has gone from $48 to $45 to $50, and has fluctuated several times between those three prices. I have heard the price can go as low as $42. I purchased at $45 and will cancel and repurchase if it drops to $42.

Wondering if anyone knows what the going rate for the deluxe drink package is on Oasis of the Seas? I’ve searched the web and have gotten so many different prices. Also let’s say it’s $55 per person per day. Do they add gratuity on to that? Are you charged gratuity every time you order a drink? Just trying to figure out what to budget. Also I know Starbucks isn’t included, but does the ship have other places to go for “good” coffee?

The going rate is just that. It keeps going in all directions. You will have better luck using a ouija board to find out the onboard price at any given time than being given a definitive answer here or by a Royal Caribbean Rep. Right now my planner for a 9 day Anthem cruise in June is $52 with 20% off of the onboard price. Yesterday it was $50 with 20% off the on board price. See what I mean?

I can only tell you for sure that the gratuity isn't included in the $55 per person a day rate. There is an 18% gratuity charge per day added to the $55 dollars or what ever the per day drink package rate is at the time. So figure $55 plus 9.90 for a total of 64.90 a day for each person. Since it is a percentage the gratuity also goes up and down along with the drink package price. You do not have to tip when your drinks are served as you already pre paid the gratuity when purchasing the package. You can always add an additional tip if you feel that you received better service.

A lot of times the price will drop the closer you get to the cruise. I am thinking it is if they don’t sell a lot. We just paid $39 for our Anthem cruise on October 4. That is plus gratuity 18%

That's a great deal. I'm still at $50 for 12 nights in Feb. I think I'll hold off for now ;)