Confused about the new Coffee Cards

Boiler Cruiser

According to Princess, (if you qualify for the swap out) what they will do if you do not want coffee cards is to swap out items in the set up on a one for one basis...i.e you would get one can of soda for each item even if it is liquor.

I also asked them if we could get one coffee card and then swap out the other half for soda but they said that was not possible.

Is this possible....because that is what we would do instead of the coffee cards for a mini bar swap?

I've never heard that before. Did you actually do so or is it something that was just posted?:confused:

Somewhere on the Princess website, I read that within the past 2 weeks. I was quite surprised when I saw t and reread it again to make sure I had read it correctly. Now maybe I was hallucinating, I don't know but that is what I read. I've gone through the search engine since then and couldn't find it again (but I seem to have problems with the Princess search capability most of the time anyway) Maybe I read it in the information book on the Ruby when we were on it the last week of September and not the website I don't know. I know that I now wish I had taken a screen shot of what I read so I'd have proof of what it said, either agreeing with what I posted or disproving it but, then, hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it! Maybe someone can do a better search and find out the truth one way or the other.

Tom

Somewhere on the Princess website, I read that within the past 2 weeks. I was quite surprised when I saw t and reread it again to make sure I had read it correctly. Now maybe I was hallucinating, I don't know but that is what I read. I've gone through the search engine since then and couldn't find it again (but I seem to have problems with the Princess search capability most of the time anyway) Maybe I read it in the information book on the Ruby when we were on it the last week of September and not the website I don't know. I know that I now wish I had taken a screen shot of what I read so I'd have proof of what it said, either agreeing with what I posted or disproving it but, then, hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it! Maybe someone can do a better search and find out the truth one way or the other.

Tom

Thanks for the effort, I know how frustrating the search engine is on Princess and can't blame you for giving up.