Cash account- 0 deposit?

mcatmcat

Hi[emoji3]

Most of the time when I travel with friends I use my credit card and allow them to charge their sea pass using my CC, but we have 2 people that won’t have privilege charges to our account but instead are using cash

[emoji839]Can they pay the tips in cash with no deposit? They don’t want to make any purchase online or anything like that they simply don’t want to pay a deposit and instead tip in cash.[emoji839]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you do your online check-in you can set up separate accounts for each of your fellow travelers.

Yes you can. I did this accidentally for DH and me and now it won't let me change it back so that he has to pay everything! :'):evilsmile:

On our last family cruise we had a lot of confusion. My brother was told that a deposit was required (I don't remember the exact amount) but nobody else in the family was told that (we had 5 people total setup cash accounts, the rest used credit cards) We tried to explain that to guest services, but they just kept saying he had to either use a card or put a deposit down. He finally decided to just use his debit card instead. The other 4 people kept their accounts as cash and never put a deposit down.

RCI doesn't require a "deposit" at all. Every person can make their own form of payment. If one wants to use cash, simply mark that on the set sail pass...and they allow a certain amount (depending on length of cruise) before they require payment.

Not a big deal at all.