Massages for men.

4104ever

We just returned from a cruise on another line. My husband had his first ever massage, at age 68, and now he’s hooked. I have had massages on MSC before and I know they give the ladies a bikini type disposable panty to wear. What do the men wear? Just thinking of him in a disposable ? Makes me giggle! So gentlemen, does anyone know the answer?

On the divina we both got the same disposable underware. I vote you don’t tell him :)

On side not on the divina in addition to our massages we purchased a couples treatment. It was a foot scrub, neck and shoulder massage and then an hour in a jetted bath tub together (which we scheduled for sail away on one of our port days. It was fantastic. They gave us the underware to wear for our bath time (which we thought was odd but ok) needless to say we were a little surprised when after about 15 minutes they unlocked the door and came in to serve tea (there was no mention of serving tea) and the paper underware don’t cover much and I had nothing covering my top so it was a bit of a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased a massage package on Poesia a few years ago. When the massage therapist handed me a package the size of a sugar packet and said "put these on", I laughed and said, "That's not going to happen." I just kept my underwear on.

They'll provide the same disposable underwear for your DH.

It is a sight to see indeed and I can still recall the look on my DH face :')

Anytime we've had a massage since, he's always worn his swim shorts.

Again, I have the giggles thinking of this. Part of me wants to feign ignorance and see his reaction but the good wife side of me would tell him to wear his swim trunks. Decisions, decisions!

Again, I have the giggles thinking of this. Part of me wants to feign ignorance and see his reaction but the good wife side of me would tell him to wear his swim trunks. Decisions, decisions!

Keep his trunks in your bag and hand them to him at the last minute, would be worth it to see the relief on his face.

On foot of this thread, I asked DH what he did the couple of times he's gone for a massage. He said that the first time, when he was handed the paper underwear, he said "Thanks, but no thanks." On Poesia, a couple of weeks ago, the masseur insisted he use them, so he reluctantly did. :eek:

Is it required that you wear something now? Is this a new policy? I have had a lot of massages and been offered the panties but always choose to just go without. Most massages are done that way so just curious if this is now the new expectation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious as well. I normally wear nothing for massages and that, for me, is the most relaxing way. On Divina she made me wear the paper under wear and it did not cover all of my private area. So it was not comfortable in the least. Has anyone been able to stay nude on Seaside? Thanks.