Let's chase the sun and sea, LIVE aboard MSC Seaside, sailing September 29th!

BugsyCruiser

A few thoughts:

1. YAY! I found the live thread!

2. Thanks in advance - this is your vacation but we all are thrilled you're taking time to share with us!

3. The pics so far are amazing. Great job :)

4. Bar....what bar? Have you ever been to a bar?? ;)

Enjoy and smooth sailing!

I have never seen a bar I didn't like [emoji6]

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am so happy to see you are going on Seaside! I absolutely love your reviews and photographs.

We will be on Seaside in December and your reviews have always been excellent and provide wonderful information.

Looks like you have a great hotel, but OMG the Fontainebleau, what a place. Enjoy yourself and we will be following along gathering info for our cruise.

We're getting closer to cruise day so I think I should set some "rules" for this live thread. It's not do this or else but more of a request. It amazes me how a few will act on live threads...

1. Please remember I'm on vacation. I'm willing to give up some of my time to do these kind of reviews but that doesn't give anyone the right to start demanding or ordering me to get them the info they want or the picture they want (yes this has happened and way too often). Asking nicely can go a long way, ordering me will get you ignored.

2. I will be doing Periscope live streams and I can be found at @Bugsycruiser. If you come into a live broadcast near the end don't tell me to go back and show you something. The replay isn't going anywhere and again asking nicely can go a long way.

3. Yes I'll be happy to take photos of the cruise planners and menus but again, please be patient.

4. It isn't necessary to requote the photos over and over again especially just to say things like following or great pictures. Once isn't an issue but many times is insane. On one live thread a set of photos got requoted over ten times in a row. That's totally unnecessary.

5. If you're not sure of the rules, please refer to rule number one [emoji6]

We're getting closer to cruise day so I think I should set some "rules" for this live thread. It's not do this or else but more of a request. It amazes me how a few will act on live threads...

4. It isn't necessary to requote the photos over and over again especially just to say things like following or great pictures. Once isn't an issue but many times is insane. On one live thread a set of photos got requoted over ten times in a row. That's totally unnecessary.

I wish you better luck on this then what happened in my live Bliss thread. The only consolation for me was that Tapatalk truncated the posts so I didn't have to see the whole set again.

Thoughts on staying in Miami Beach pre cruise:

Resort and area was nice but everything is ridiculously expensive. I get that it's the Miami area but still it's sticker shock. The steak dinner I had last night was excellent and service was outstanding but it made Ruth's Chris look like a bargain.

Drinks average around 14 and at the Lobby Bar in the Fontainebleau they were 17. I think even Miami is more reasonable than this area but it is what it is.

I think for future cruises, even if it's out of Miami I'd prefer to have my pre cruise fun in Fort Lauderdale.

I will give credit though to this resort as they do not tolerate people being disruptive. The room next to me had people that were extremely loud and playing ©rap music as loud as possible. Many people complained and they were warned by the staff to stop. They didn't and they found out the hard way as yesterday they were thrown out.

Hi Chris,

I see you are doing a "live from the Seaside". I look forward to following the sights and your adventures on this new ship. My cruise with the people you know ( Cheryl,Steve, Ken, Darlene,Lynn and Tom ) is in 41 days . Some of us are already booked b2b on the Sky Inaugurals next Dec. Then in 2020 they have another new ship coming out.

Have a wonderful time . Bon Voyage !

Sali