Let's chase the sun and sea, LIVE aboard MSC Seaside, sailing September 29th!

BugsyCruiser

Andrew I have the Aurea package so it came with a classic beverage package. I spent 56 dollars total to upgrade it to the premium which includes all those goodies.

If you're on a diet, forget it [emoji12]

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That’s crazy in a great way.

Great post! If you are going to take any MSC shore excursions could you please tell me the exact tour name AND departure time? I’m on the 14-day cruise and no departure times are given until we get on board (I guess). If by chance there is a shore excursion list onboard with the departure times listed, a photo of that would be super. With 1000 cruise days on 8 lines, MSC is the first one I’ve run into that doesn’t post the tour times beforehand but the prepaid prices are great so I bought them but I hope the departure times don’t interfere with things I need to do for my 90-year old mom. Thanks and enjoy!

Thank you Bugsycruiser, you do are fantastic review. How Can We see on the drinks menu what s included in the Drink are on us package. I Don t see any marks on your photos. Will Be on Seaside the 13 th of April next year.
If you have the premium pretty much everything is covered. The best way to find out is looking at them online. The classic package will cover anything up to 8 dollars

The Sports Bar has lots of cool memorabilia0349f8afa4f1faa8731d60b64c118beb.jpg90a08be6f0d8c7cd2dd4d22d2fa9da86.jpgc7015c74a7ddb1b3e131c393344e4fbf.jpg1c4ae367c4ac0d956a2a5db5d2d0fd8f.jpg2d7ccded6069a84cd984b6c903027329.jpg

Would you be able to take a picture of the Sports Bar Drink Menu? My husband heard the beer selection is different in this bar but we can't find a menu. We are sailing on the Seaside on 10/27

Chris...what happened to your rule about not "quoting" pictures? LOL....what happened to that whole paragraph???
It was gonna happen, I fully expected it. I don't really have an issue with it being done once I just know on one thread I did the same photos got requoted like several times in a row which was extremely aggravating.

I need to remind people again that I'm on vacation and want to be able enjoy it. I'll be happy to try and get pictures of things but this is only the second day....

Edited by BugsyCruiser

Please keep an eye out for Maureen. You may need to check under a few beds or in some closets.

Have a great trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And look for her underwear. I know Andy and I found what she lost on Harmony a couple weeks ago but I’m sure she lost them again on Seaside.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums