Let's chase the sun and sea, LIVE aboard MSC Seaside, sailing September 29th!

BugsyCruiser

Hi Chris

First of all thanks for another great live review. I love your reviews. I’m especially enjoying following along on the MSC adventure as this is a line that peaks our interest.

I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts on the hurricane recovery. We were there on the Equinox in February and there was a lot of work to be done.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Chris,

We were wondering what you got to eat when in Butcher's Cut. Think the thread got a bit hijacked. We have heard so many different comments about the steak and taste is subjective, but you have never led us wrong on your food choices. Yes, we love the fact you report the good, the bad and the FANTASTIC!

Thanks!

We're getting closer to cruise day so I think I should set some "rules" for this live thread. It's not do this or else but more of a request. It amazes me how a few will act on live threads...

1. Please remember I'm on vacation. I'm willing to give up some of my time to do these kind of reviews but that doesn't give anyone the right to start demanding or ordering me to get them the info they want or the picture they want (yes this has happened and way too often). Asking nicely can go a long way, ordering me will get you ignored.

2. I will be doing Periscope live streams and I can be found at @Bugsycruiser. If you come into a live broadcast near the end don't tell me to go back and show you something. The replay isn't going anywhere and again asking nicely can go a long way.

3. Yes I'll be happy to take photos of the cruise planners and menus but again, please be patient.

4. It isn't necessary to requote the photos over and over again especially just to say things like following or great pictures. Once isn't an issue but many times is insane. On one live thread a set of photos got requoted over ten times in a row. That's totally unnecessary.

5. If you're not sure of the rules, please refer to rule number one [emoji6]

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Joined this party late. Am looking forward to your review. And that pic of the lobster corn dogs...looks delicious.

Hi Chris,

We were wondering what you got to eat when in Butcher's Cut. Think the thread got a bit hijacked. We have heard so many different comments about the steak and taste is subjective, but you have never led us wrong on your food choices. Yes, we love the fact you report the good, the bad and the FANTASTIC!

Thanks!

Were you able to view the pictures? I had the 8 oz filet which was very good

how much did the day pass cost you, did you pre-book?
It's 25 dollars per couple and doesn't need to be pre booked unless you have a big group.

Which by the way this is the last cruise I will try to organize activities for. I'm enjoying the cruise but not enjoying the fact that people signed up for things and then don't show up and not have the common courtesy to let me know they changed their mind. It is what is but I'll pass on being frustrated anymore