Let's chase the sun and sea, LIVE aboard MSC Seaside, sailing September 29th!

BugsyCruiser

Can I ask if you purchased the 3 specialty dining package prior to cruising? We are undecided what to do as I believe that the package menus are limited and not the full menu but looking at the menus you've posted, it looks like the teppanyaki can be upgraded if we had the 3 meal package?

I always think it's funny that you can get two orders of 6 chicken wings cheaper than you can get 12 chicken wings in the sports bar. You save 25 cents if you get two orders of 6! lol[emoji782] [emoji782][emoji782][emoji782][emoji782][emoji782]

In western New York where Buffalo Wings started, an order is 10, not 12. Sounds like you have a better deal. [emoji106] Around here whether you say you want a dozen or an order, you’ll still only get ten. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good morning! Another full day at sea and then arriving in St. Maarten tomorrow! And for my Periscope friends that means(unless a technology miracle takes place today) I'll be able to broadcast! [emoji6]428bbfc41f5a4d616ee4ec15e1ef457d.jpg00774727d9e1431a85cbf2a2b52fdcd3.jpg

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thoughts and observations so far about Seaside:

Ship is beautiful, very sleek and modern and amazing attention to detail.

Specialty dining so far excels(as is the case on almost all ships). Venchi Chocolate Bar.... Pure genius.

Bar staffs are good but they don't seem to have much time to socialize.

WiFi is very good except for live streaming [emoji26]

For such a big ship kind of surprised at the lack of dining options. Double the bars the amount of restaurants. Maybe they heard about me.... [emoji848]

Seats in the main theater are not comfortable. After a 45 minute comedy show my knees were hurting.

Motion can really be felt on this ship.

More to come later in the week....

Thoughts and observations so far about Seaside:

Motion can really be felt on this ship.

More to come later in the week....

We were on there two weeks ago. The motion was very noticeable the first night as well as most of the first sea day. We even felt slightly nauseous on Sunday at times, and that rarely happens to us. By the second sea day, however, smooth sailing the rest of the week. Hope it's the same for you.

On deck 16 forward is the entrance to Chef's Court of specialty restaurants including the 3 Asian experiences ones, Ocean Cay seafood and Butcher's Cut Steakhouse. They have a bar spanning the middle584e77c5c8bd9f14f0567fa13807c108.jpgd0a084f1637097d9a73a30bcb347c691.jpg7d5627eb98cb2a99982f5ee0f3e17e6e.jpg