Inside cabin majesty- suitcase size?

sr5242

I am going in a week on the 4 nite majesty cruise by myself in an inside cabin. My choices of luggage are a 21 inch or 29 inch bag. The 21 just holds my stuff with no extra room for souvenirs

Would there be room in the inside cabin for a 29 inch suitcase or should I buy a 25 inch? I hate to buy a new suitcase for such a short trip

Btw I workout twice a day so part of my bulk in packing are workout clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know the inside rooms on Majesty are small (as are most of the other rooms on Majesty ;p), but I have never heard anyone refer to them as "Suitcase Size" ;);)

As a couple of others have said, just slide your backs under the bed. We even do that in rooms that are larger than the rooms on Majesty :D

I know the inside rooms on Majesty are small (as are most of the other rooms on Majesty ;p), but I have never heard anyone refer to them as "Suitcase Size" ;);)

As a couple of others have said, just slide your backs under the bed. We even do that in rooms that are larger than the rooms on Majesty :D

Not sure what else you would call 4 passengers in a 119sq ft cabin. Did that once 25yrs ago on Sovereign/Majesty then 18yrs ago did 5 passengers in 151sq ft Enchantment for 7 nites. Tight but at least was 3 kids at time... Now actual Suitcases, mine are 4 wheel Spinner type Olympia Brand and even open they will not fit under Royal Beds

Not sure what else you would call 4 passengers in a 119sq ft cabin. Did that once 25yrs ago on Sovereign/Majesty then 18yrs ago did 5 passengers in 151sq ft Enchantment for 7 nites. Tight but at least was 3 kids at time... Now actual Suitcases, mine are 4 wheel Spinner type Olympia Brand and even open they will not fit under Royal Beds

They won't fit under the bed open even if you lift the frame a little? If you cannot lift the frame see if your room attendant can assist.

They won't fit under the bed open even if you lift the frame a little? If you cannot lift the frame see if your room attendant can assist.

Nope, cruising on Royal for 30+ years and spend 60-80nites yr on Royal. Style with 4 spinners wider then suitcases wont fit under the beds even open without bed frame up couple inchs of floor. So I just put them in Closet. ...