MS Zuiderdam in New York , October 3, 2018

rafinmd

Any locals know what the light colored "half-pyramid looking building" on the left of the Port of NY webcam is? Thanks! :)

Not a local but it's a residential building, VIA 57 West:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIA_57_West

I almost walked over for a first hand look when the Crystal Symphony was in New York August 30 but it was so hot I didn't.

Roy

Not a local but it's a residential building, VIA 57 West:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIA_57_West

I almost walked over for a first hand look when the Crystal Symphony was in New York August 30 but it was so hot I didn't.

Roy

Thanks for that intel, Roy! I see it's Danish-designed Should have known you had the answer! ;)

Wow! You guys are really upping the knowledge game with respect to the sail away threads. I'm going to have to hit the local museums before the Port Everglades season starts. I used to rest my laurels on knowing the name of the ship channel and the turning basin. I guess that 2018 calls for the "A" game. Thank goodness I have two weeks to prep!

Wow! You guys are really upping the knowledge game with respect to the sail away threads. I'm going to have to hit the local museums before the Port Everglades season starts. I used to rest my laurels on knowing the name of the ship channel and the turning basin. I guess that 2018 calls for the "A" game. Thank goodness I have two weeks to prep!

Can you study the background of Lake Mabel for us?

Can you study the background of Lake Mabel for us?
We've got a team digging core samples as I write this. We'll have definitive answers by the start of the season. (Barring that, we will totally make things up.)

We've got a team digging core samples as I write this. We'll have definitive answers by the start of the season. (Barring that, we will totally make things up.)

What's the current status of the terminal for Celebrity Edge?

Roy

What's the current status of the terminal for Celebrity Edge?

Roy

It's supposed to be done by the end of the month. (I should probably add that I'm not making this up.)