How do I find forums I follow?

18 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I'm just guessing, but I wonder if you need to "re-Follow" the threads.  I don't follow, so I can't tell you for sure. 

Nope. I checked the forums I followed before the change and they still show as following.

15 hours ago, Got2Cruise said:

Ok   How do we follow the threads. I’m using mobile. TIA

To follow threads on desktop, there is a button above the top post on a page to follow.  On mobile (at least on my Android) that button is below the bottom most post.

2 minutes ago, gometros said:

Nope. I checked the forums I followed before the change and they still show as following.

I just followed this thread, went to the Activity tab, then My Activity and selected "Content I follow" and all the posts in this thread came up.  Are those the steps you're taking?

2 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I just followed this thread, went to the Activity tab, then My Activity and selected "Content I follow" and all the posts in this thread came up.  Are those the steps you're taking?

I believe you're not understanding my question. I'm not talking about threads I follow. I am talking about forums I follow. Big difference. 

8 minutes ago, SarniaLo said:

Go to "Manage followed content" and then select "Cruise Critic Community", that should give you a list of the forums you follow.

Thank you. That was the answer I was looking for.

Follow up question. There's a date next to the forum heading. Is that supposed to indicate the last update? Because, for example, I'm following Canada/New England, and it says OCtober 10, but there have been new posts since the forums came back online.

5 minutes ago, gometros said:

Follow up question. There's a date next to the forum heading. Is that supposed to indicate the last update? Because, for example, I'm following Canada/New England, and it says OCtober 10, but there have been new posts since the forums came back online. 

I just asked a question about this. This date seems to actually be the date from which you have subscribed to this forum (but yes, everything says Oct 10 for me as well, but I unfollowed/re-followed one of them to see if there were changes, and the only change was that "Oct 10" changed to "X minutes / hours ago" but still no indication of updates, even though there have been some.
Seems we both have the same issue, hopefully it will be solved quickly (I think that's an easy one, but the list seems to be long!).

Edited by SarniaLo

Previously the forums I followed popped up right away all in order when I logged in. Now I can’t find that page anywhere. When I click on a forum it does say I’m following it. But I want all my forums hat I want to read to be together like they use to be. Is it there somewhere and I can’t find it?

12 hours ago, Ski Mom 2 said:

Previously the forums I followed popped up right away all in order when I logged in. Now I can’t find that page anywhere. When I click on a forum it does say I’m following it. But I want all my forums hat I want to read to be together like they use to be. Is it there somewhere and I can’t find it?

Go to "Manage followed content" by clicking on your username, and then choose "Cruise Critic Community". This should give you the list of forums you follow. However currently there is no way to know if there has been an update in the forum, as it was on the previous version, which is a problem.

10 hours ago, SarniaLo said:

Go to "Manage followed content" by clicking on your username, and then choose "Cruise Critic Community". This should give you the list of forums you follow. However currently there is no way to know if there has been an update in the forum, as it was on the previous version, which is a problem.

You are remarkably patient. I salute you😊 Even though we’re all frustrated with the changes (and the bugs) It would help if we’d all read the entire thread before posting a question😉

Edited by Silkroad

11 hours ago, SarniaLo said:

This is not the best way (IMO).  On the top of the page, click the Activity tab then the My Activities pull down and select Content I Followed.  That will give you the list with the circle/star to jump to the first unread post. 

12 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

This is not the best way (IMO).  On the top of the page, click the Activity tab then the My Activities pull down and select Content I Followed.  That will give you the list with the circle/star to jump to the first unread post. 

12 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Why do you insist on answering the wrong question? What you quoted was, as far as I can tell, the best solution to my question, which was how do I find the forums that I follow. You seem to be confused between threads and forums. 

Edited by gometros

16 minutes ago, gometros said:

Why do you insist on answering the wrong question? What you quoted was, as far as I can tell, the best solution to my question, which was how do I find the forums that I follow. You seem to be confused between threads and forums. 

But was it the best solution to Ski Mom 2's question?  

On 10/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I'm just guessing, but I wonder if you need to "re-Follow" the threads.  I don't follow, so I can't tell you for sure. 

Can you clarify your 'I don't follow' comment. So how do you get back to threads you're interested in seeing the ongoing discussion. Do you use the 'content I posted in' link?

Just curious..