Collapsing Signatures Is Back

Thanks for bringing back the collapsing signatures button.  One small favor to ask.  Is it possible to make entries single spaced?  The default seems to be double spaced and it makes signatures, such as mine, rather long.....

Bob

• Thanks 1

They aren't actually double spaced. It looks like each enter is a paragraph break with extra space after. The same is true in a post; there is extra space after an enter.

If you edit your signature and put shift/enter after each line instead of enter you will have the default spacing within a paragraph which is some number around 1.4-1.5 I am guessing. 

Edited by gnome12
corrected keystrokes

1 hour ago, gnome12 said:

They aren't actually double spaced. It looks like each enter is a paragraph break with extra space after. The same is true in a post; there is extra space after an enter.

If you edit your signature and put shift/enter after each line instead of enter you will have the default spacing within a paragraph which is some number around 1.4-1.5 I am guessing. 

Thanks, I’ll try that when I can get to a PC....

Bob

2 hours ago, gnome12 said:

That’s a great tip for PCs users, but many people use tablets exclusively. I use all three (pc, iPad, mobile) but think it’s ridiculous for CC to have made updating one’s signature so clunky. I hope they fix it.

Edited by Silkroad

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

That’s a great tip for PCs users, but many people use tablets exclusively. I use all three (pc, iPad, mobile) but think it’s ridiculous for CC to have made updating one’s signature so clunky. I hope they fix it.

Agreed.....:):):)

Bob

On 10/16/2018 at 5:31 PM, Woobstr112G said:

Thanks for bringing back the collapsing signatures button.  One small favor to ask.  Is it possible to make entries single spaced?  The default seems to be double spaced and it makes signatures, such as mine, rather long.....

Bob

where is this collapsing sig. button??

On 10/16/2018 at 5:31 PM, Woobstr112G said:

Bob

They have gone back to single spacing when you hit enter. No extra space at the end of a paragraph (or line in a list)