Differences between MSC European and Caribbean cruises?

OneParticularHarbour 71

We have sailed on the Divina and Seaside in the Caribbean and are booked on the Bellissima for a Mediterranean cruise.   In reading reviews of Meraviglia, it sounds like there are not any wash cloths in the bathrooms and that some are charged for still water in the dining rooms.  What other differences can we expect onboard for a Med cruise?  

Haven't done MSC in the Med, yet.  I was going to be a smart ass and just post "The currency will be Euros" - which is different than many mainstream US lines.  Earlier those without a drink package had difficulty getting tap water as pretty much they serve bottled in the restaurants.  Most US Med bookings now include bottled water in the dining rooms, I've think I read somewhere specialty's might be a problem.  I'm pretty sure the alcoholic drink options are a bit different.  And I bet the US percentage will be even lower than the Caribbean sailings.  If you liked those previous MSC sailings I really don't think you will encounter much to put you off MSC in the Med.  Hopefully bumping you back to the first page will get some experienced answers.

The Majority onboard are likely to be Italian that is a major difference which you will notice, UK and Ireland passengers now get bottled water, Tea and Coffee in the MDR.

Food will likely be different in what is offered as will the brand of drinks.