Coral Princess Promenade

ne1travel

I’ve been searching but found a little...just wondering if the promenade deck on the Coral Princess has padded loungers along the deck.

I’ve seen a few photos that look like there are teak lounge chairs with blue padded cushions.  Other than the Sanctuary we are looking for quieter areas to lounge and relax.

thanks

8 minutes ago, ne1travel said:

I’ve been searching but found a little...just wondering if the promenade deck on the Coral Princess has padded loungers along the deck.

I’ve seen a few photos that look like there are teak lounge chairs with blue padded cushions.  Other than the Sanctuary we are looking for quieter areas to lounge and relax.

thanks

They had teak loungers in the past. Not sure if they changed them to chairs?

The Coral has the best wide promenade deck!!  😀

9 minutes ago, ne1travel said:

thanks

We are on the Coral, and there are teak loungers with blue pads on the Promenade deck.  There are padded loungers around the Lotus pool, but that area can be humid because of the closed roof.

20 minutes ago, nini said:

Colo Cruiser-

Take a look at the deck plans. The aft on the Coral are public areas with loungers. The aft has no cabins.

The OP asked about the Promenade deck.  

I agree the Aft viewing decks are excellent too but only 1 or 2 have loungers.

This is a really old photo but I think Caribe still has some loungers.

photo-e.jpg

As the OP asked about the width and availability of loungers on Promenade I'm unsure why references are being made to the aft decks. However, I can verify that Baja has an aft viewing deck with maybe 8 or 10 loungers on it and it is not well used. As for Promenade Deck, it is indeed wide with loungers. Here is a short video of the Promenade Deck on Coral Princess.

https://youtu.be/ajgxp32IYYY

51 minutes ago, mevs904 said:

Thanks Thrak,  Ahhh...love that promenade deck!

There aren't that many Princess ships with that wonderfully wide Promenade Deck. When you sail on one enjoy it because the majority of the ships don't have that really wide Promenade. Heck, the new builds don't even have a wrap-around Promenade.

8 hours ago, Thrak said:

There aren't that many Princess ships with that wonderfully wide Promenade Deck. When you sail on one enjoy it because the majority of the ships don't have that really wide Promenade. Heck, the new builds don't even have a wrap-around Promenade.

It is one of the things that has disappointed us on the Regal and Royal.  We will make sure to take advantage of it