Eclipse sailings 2020 / 2021

Muffinz

Like most of you I got the e-mail confirming Eclipse will be coming down under in 2020 and in the e-mail it had a list of cruises that Eclipse will be doing from Nov 2020 until Apr 2021

but when I go on celebrities website and go to find a cruise (there are a couple that I am interested in) it comes up saying 'No Results Found - Unfortunately there were no cruise packages found matching the current search criteria'... I know I've got the right dates and everything, but nothing will come up - why would this be?

is it possible that celebrity have not yet put these itineraries in the system yet? and if so why are they advertising them if we cannot view them?

does anyone know why nothing will come up for the dates celebrity have advertised in their e-mail?

30 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

reading the e-mail again it says they go on sale 7th November, so that's why they might not be coming up

Eclipse.jpg

Do you have the info from April to November? after her reposition from Chile to San Diego

This is what I got in the email:

Sarah, as a valued Captain’s Club member you are among the first to hear that in December 2020, we will be welcoming Celebrity Eclipse®sailing from Melbourne, fresh from a multimillion dollar modernisation.

Now you can open your world more than ever before, with a completely revolutionised Celebrity Eclipse joining award-winning sister ship Celebrity Solstice®, returning to Sydney, for a season of firsts in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.

Here's a sneak peek at our sailings
before they go on sale on 7th November 2018

Edited by icat2000

21 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Do you have the info from April to November? after her reposition from Chile to San Diego

Eclipse will be repositioning from South America to Alaska for the summer 2020 season - most likely sailing 7nt round trip cruises from Vancouver like in 2019, then do some Pacific Coastal Sailings before repositioning to Aus/NZ.  Itineraries and details will be published with the rest of the fleet deployment in Nov/Dec.

Originally her "revolution" upgrades were planned for April 2020 prior to her Alaska season, but seeing as she is repositioning to Australia from Singapore in late November 2020 I am likely to think they have pushed it back to October 2020 after her Alaska season, though I could be incorrect.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

4 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

yes, the e-mail also had Solstice cruise dates for Nov 2020 onwards

looks like Eclipse will cruise out of Melbourne while Solstice will continue to sail from Auckland and Sydney

Can you post the Solstice dates too?  Sorry to be a pain 😇

5 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I wish with having the two ships in the region that they would offer a circumnavigation of Australia cruise again - Was a great itinerary when Solstice offered it before

that is 1 cruise I would definitely do if celebrity offered it

18 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I wish with having the two ships in the region that they would offer a circumnavigation of Australia cruise again - Was a great itinerary when Solstice offered it before

Yep that’s my biggest disappointment. Two ships and no Perth? Come on......