Production shows Royal Princess

Travelw

In September, we had the two shows already mentioned plus Colors of the World and Sweet Soul Music. They were going to change over casts after we left the ship in New York City, so I'm not sure if the new cast is continuing with four production shows.

22 hours ago, Micah's Grandad said:

We were not thrilled with secret silk but thought Encore was one of the best cruise ship production shows we have ever seen.

Absolutely agree. Secret Silk went on too long. Sat through Encore wondering “was I really was on a Princess ship”! It was excellent.

Are the production shows offered twice or three times during the evening?  How long do the shows last?

I have received conflicting information about both of my questions.  As an anytime diner and one who also wants to experience the main entertainment on Royal Princess, I am trying to plan when I ought to try to have dinner when these shows are presented.

10 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Are the production shows offered twice or three times during the evening?  How long do the shows last?

I have received conflicting information about both of my questions.  As an anytime diner and one who also wants to experience the main entertainment on Royal Princess, I am trying to plan when I ought to try to have dinner when these shows are presented.

Normally 2 time slots for the day. 

Typically the show last around 45 minutes. ☺