Is RCCI online site having a glitch currently?

fischymom

Anybody know if the RCCI site is experiencing computer glitch currently? Just went to make a payment on our upcoming cruise and the online site says you don't have a balance due. Which isn't correct. But just wondered if anyone else is finding computer glitch??

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, fischymom said:

Anybody know if the RCCI site is experiencing computer glitch currently? Just went to make a payment on our upcoming cruise and the online site says you don't have a balance due. Which isn't correct. But just wondered if anyone else is finding computer glitch??

Seems to be having problems for the last week I found. 

This is so strange, changing browsers didn't do anything. I've encountered glitches before on the site but this is a first where the website works perfect for me but it tells us that our cruise balance is paid off. For now, I am going to just not worry about it and then I will go back in a couple of days and see if it has changed. And I guess just be happy for the time being my balance is paid, lol jk. 

1 hour ago, fischymom said:

It's very important not to miss final payment date.  Call and make your payment on the phone.  It's very easy and fast.  🙂

14 hours ago, fischymom said:

This is so strange, changing browsers didn't do anything. I've encountered glitches before on the site but this is a first where the website works perfect for me but it tells us that our cruise balance is paid off. For now, I am going to just not worry about it and then I will go back in a couple of days and see if it has changed. And I guess just be happy for the time being my balance is paid, lol jk. 

I experienced the same thing last night. Their site is rarely running on all cylinders.  When one thing works, something else doesn't.  I could not find or book a new cruise last night either.

Edited by scooter6251

16 hours ago, fischymom said:

The preferred post should be "the website is actually working right now, hit it"