Perhaps a dumb question...

6 minutes ago, RCThanksgiving2018 said:

I would like to purchase the three device voom stream package.  When I checkout it asks me to select who the package is for.  Because it is a three device package do I just check one name or three?  Obviously it changes the price dramatically.

It isn’t a dumb question at all!!!  

Just select one person and you will have the correct price for three devices...

Edited by GTO-Girl

Absolutely a DUMB question.

😄

No it isn't.

One person, the way RCI website works is things like this (and cabanas and such) you pick the number of packages you want.  If you pick 3, it will give you 3 package for 3 devices each.

Realize, that the number for VOOM, is the number of devices connected SIMULTANEOUSLY.  So you may be able to save money by sharing the one or two connections.  We normally do this, as neither of us needs full time, so we log off and the other logs on.

20 hours ago, SRF said:

Absolutely a DUMB question.

😄

No it isn't.

One person, the way RCI website works is things like this (and cabanas and such) you pick the number of packages you want.  If you pick 3, it will give you 3 package for 3 devices each.

Realize, that the number for VOOM, is the number of devices connected SIMULTANEOUSLY.  So you may be able to save money by sharing the one or two connections.  We normally do this, as neither of us needs full time, so we log off and the other logs on.

This is good to know as our upcoming trip will be the first time we will actually plan to have internet connection (need to be available for family back home).  One other question, if I may. We pre-purchased it with the soda package.  I know we get the soda cup in the room.  Is there a code or something that we will get when we get to our room?

Thanx,

Erika

3 hours ago, birdylady said:

This is good to know as our upcoming trip will be the first time we will actually plan to have internet connection (need to be available for family back home).  One other question, if I may. We pre-purchased it with the soda package.  I know we get the soda cup in the room.  Is there a code or something that we will get when we get to our room?

Thanx,

Erika

The cup has a chip so the self serve machines will fill the cup.  You should also get a sticker on your sea pass card that says you have the soda package so you can get a fill up at any bar.

1 hour ago, K1200S said:

The cup has a chip so the self serve machines will fill the cup.  You should also get a sticker on your sea pass card that says you have the soda package so you can get a fill up at any bar.

Thank you. In rereading my post, I realized I wasn't clear.  We're familiar with the cup.  And as we pre-purchased it, the Coca Cola logo should be preprinted on the card.  What I meant to ask was about the Voom.  How do we get the password, code or whatever to have access to the internet?
Thanx

Erika

36 minutes ago, birdylady said:

Thank you. In rereading my post, I realized I wasn't clear.  We're familiar with the cup.  And as we pre-purchased it, the Coca Cola logo should be preprinted on the card.  What I meant to ask was about the Voom.  How do we get the password, code or whatever to have access to the internet?
Thanx

Erika

They leave the password  in your room on day 1, its a small piece of paper

XfPVDu.jpg

Edited by AlanF65

remember the 3 device is for 3 devices at the same time you can use any number of devices with the one or two device plan just one or two at one time.

unless you have someone else that really needs to use the internet the same time as you just get the one device package.

16 hours ago, birdylady said:

Thanx,

Erika

We’ve received the code at check in.