This Navigator Rerouting ?

Haribofan

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

So is the TA cancelled now?  Saw a story on YouTube posted a few hours ago.

Definitely not!  She sailed from Southampton last night and is currently heading towards the Canaries.  Revised itinerary is Canaries, CocoCay, Port Canaveral and Miami.   About 1400 cancelled so she has 2200 onboard.  The only crowded place is the DL!  Naturally!

Edited by little britain
  • Thanks 1

On the jewel right now that left Rome on the 5th for our TA. At least you got obc and 25% off future cruise. We got nothing. Our ports were changed from Valencia, Lisbon, and azores to gran canaria, tenerife, and st martin. I dont mind the change since we were given more time on each of the 3 and I like them.  I wish we got the little extra you did. I've emailed rccl to see if we  could but not getting a straight answer.

Friends on Azamara crossing - just had ports of Gibraltar and Madeira cancelled.  Rerouted to Tenerife.   Immediate Q&A session with the Captain. No compensation offered for missed/altered itinerary.  A visible Captain makes all the difference... how very different it would have been on last week's cruise if he stuck his head above the parapet and answered questions and squashed rumours.  It may have lessened the discontent and bad feeling that still flourishes on other sites.

we are on the Nov.18th sailing out of Miami and hope all is well with the crossing. Just to be clear the 1st US port is Port Canaveral where I assume the customs check occurs. We still need to book our shuttle from FLL to MIA and wondered if that was the 1st US port if our sailing time would be delayed.

Any update would be much appreciated. Enjoy your cruise!