CAN't ACCESS ROLL CALL

I have not been able to access my roll calls on the Princess Star 02/28/19 or Celebrity Millennium 02.29/20. I have seen no comments on the stating the sites are down. I have tried both IE and Chrome. Hope you can help.

RenRan

rpar0101@hotmail.com

There are many threads on this, and reading any of them would have solved your problem.  You are probably trying to use the 'find your roll call' tool.  It has become very fussy about the format of the thread title.  the solution is to do it the old fashioned way:  Go to the main boards page and scroll down to ROLL CALLS.  Click on your cruise line, then you ship, and look for a thread with the dates for your cruise.  No roll call has been lost yet.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

3 minutes ago, RenRan said:

I have not been able to access my roll calls on the Princess Star 02/28/19 or Celebrity Millennium 02.29/20. I have seen no comments on the stating the sites are down. I have tried both IE and Chrome. Hope you can help.

RenRan

rpar0101@hotmail.com

Star Princess February 28, 2019:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2454849-february-28-2019-star-princess-buenos-aires-to-santiago-14-days/

Celebrity Millennium February 29, 2020:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2519626-singapore-to-hong-kong-29-feb-2020/

Are you trying to use the "Find Your Roll Call" link?  That doesn't work very well.  I can't explain why the first one doesn't show up there (if that's where you were looking), but I can explain the second - the date format in the title isn't compliant with the format necessary for the Roll Call finder tool to find it.  

Thanks for the replies. I am following the same procedure I have for Many years:

Boards

Princess

Find Your Roll Call

Select the Ship

Select the Date (Month/Year)

Two results come up for Princess in Feb 2019:

Star Princess Roll Call - February 14, 2019

Star Princess Roll Call - February 29, 2019

I tried to select both and nothing comes up. As I stated, I have tried both IE and Chrome.

Thanks again for your help,

RenRan

8 minutes ago, RenRan said:

Thanks for the replies. I am following the same procedure I have for Many years:

Boards

Princess

Find Your Roll Call

Select the Ship

Select the Date (Month/Year)

Two results come up for Princess in Feb 2019:

Star Princess Roll Call - February 14, 2019

Star Princess Roll Call - February 29, 2019

I tried to select both and nothing comes up. As I stated, I have tried both IE and Chrome.

Thanks again for your help,

RenRan

That method (the "Find Your Roll Call" link) just isn't reliable.  It's best to do it the old-fashioned way:

1.  Click on "Forums" tab in upper left

2.  Scroll down to the Roll Calls forum and look for "Princess Cruise LInes Roll Calls", click on that.

3.  Scroll down to the "Star Princess Roll Calls" (NOT THE "FIND YOUR ROLL CALL" link), click on that.

4.  Look through the thread titles to find your cruise and click on it (be sure to check beyond the first page, if it's not there.

Do the same for "Celebrity 'Connections' Roll Calls" forum to find your other one.

4 minutes ago, RenRan said:

Thanks Shmoo Here - that worked. Since I usually read the Princess and Celebrity boards the other method was much quicker but since this works I will use it. Thanks again.

Another way that might be a bit quicker is hover over your avatar on the left and click on "Find Content".  Of course that only works if you've posted on said roll calls, as it will show your posts and you can click on the title of the thread there.

12 minutes ago, spookyfudge said:

I have not been able to access my role call in April 2019 on the Golden Princess cruise line.  We had a great long chat going and now only shows like 3 members.  What is wrong

are  you signed in when you  go to the roll call?

try this link

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2403407-30-day-cruise-to-vancouver-from-sydney-on-april-82019/?page=12&tab=comments#comment-55674255

DO NOT  use the FIND A ROLL CALL tool  

When does CC add the new ships to the roll call list?  The Enchanted Princess is not there as yet and with a huge number of staterooms booked on the inaugural TA, I am sure there would be interest in starting the roll call.  I have looked for it "both ways" but cannot find any.  thanks.