New Deployment Released

Jim_Iain

3 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Wine-O...have you been on RCCL lately? We were only on once a long time ago...also a Radiance class ship...loved the ship but not the food...this was in ‘07!!..Have things changed for the better? How do the Elite Plus benefits transfer over? Thanks!! LuAnn

Hi LuAnn,  my last 3 TA's have been with RCCL.  Food is hit or miss and very subjective, but there are always specialty dining.   We have 2 B2B TA's with RCCL next year followed by a TP on Radiance in 2020.   Their prices and itineraries have been much better than Celebrity.  Elite, Elite+, and Zenith only convert to Diamond on RCCL.  To go any higher on RCCL, you have to earn it on your own.  We love the 3 1/3 happy hours along with the 3 drinks on the seapass for the show, dining room, or most other bars.

We are doing the TA on the Silhouette Oct 2019. Looks like a nice itinerary: Southampton-At-Sea-Boston-NYC(overnight)-Bermuda(overnight)-Nassau(OKish)-FLL. Pricing looks good also. 

Looking at the new itineraries listed. Appears Celebrity is expanding Australia-type cruises and that would be fun to try. 

Den

Just now, Denny01 said:

Looking at the new itineraries listed. Appears Celebrity is expanding Australia-type cruises and that would be fun to try. 

Den

They added a ship, I wouldn't say the itineraries are expanding.  Both ships seem to be doing the same thing unfortunately. No imagination.

10 hours ago, Wine-O said:

We're taking Radiance a couple says later for $4300 with an aft balcony

Is this for 2020 Hawaii to Sydney? We are booked on Solstice and haven't seen any release itineraries for Radiance as yet. The prices are ridiculously high for Solstice so we may consider changing to Radiance but I am unable to see the itinerary and prices here in Australia.

45 minutes ago, binbali said:

Is this for 2020 Hawaii to Sydney? We are booked on Solstice and haven't seen any release itineraries for Radiance as yet. The prices are ridiculously high for Solstice so we may consider changing to Radiance but I am unable to see the itinerary and prices here in Australia.

This was for Sydney to Hawaii for April 2020.

Celebrity Apex itineraries from Southampton:

05 April 2020: Southampton - 2 days at sea - Bilbao - Lisbon - Leixoes - Le Havre - At Sea - Southampton

13 & 23 April 2020: Southampton - At Sea - Oslo - Oslo - Copenhagen - Warnemunde - At Sea - Amsterdam - Zeebrugge - Le Havre - Southampton 

03 May 2020: Southampton - At Sea - Bergen - Alesund - Geiranger - Stavanger - At Sea - Southampton

10 May 2020: Southampton - At Sea - Le Havre - Bilbao - La Coruna - At Sea - Lisbon - Gibraltar - At Sea - Cartagena - Barcelona

Edited by Ulsteinvik

3 hours ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Celebrity Apex itineraries from Southampton:

05 April 2020: Southampton - 2 days at sea - Bilbao - Lisbon - Leixoes - Le Havre - At Sea - Southampton

13 & 23 April 2020: Southampton - At Sea - Oslo - Oslo - Copenhagen - Warnemunde - At Sea - Amsterdam - Zeebrugge - Le Havre - Southampton 

03 May 2020: Southampton - At Sea - Bergen - Alesund - Geiranger - Stavanger - At Sea - Southampton

10 May 2020: Southampton - At Sea - Le Havre - Bilbao - La Coruna - At Sea - Lisbon - Gibraltar - At Sea - Cartagena - Barcelona

Interesting! I see that the last one is one way to Barcelona! I thought that the Apex was to be based in Southampton but later cruises are not listed. 

However, the full itinerary for the Silhouette is listed.

Edited by jimzgoldfinch