New Deployment Released

Jim_Iain

On 11/7/2018 at 4:51 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Aboard Silhouette and in the daily delivered the new deployment which was open for booking today.   Silhouette is going to South America.  

1D55928C-06BE-4104-857D-525826088441.thumb.jpeg.b44a949f56edc3c8ce28edaf80cc129c.jpeg

EF41F298-D97A-4D67-96F4-7E5E0D253D8C.thumb.jpeg.3761509907cce6acedc4c50fc27571f4.jpeg

Checked last night when I realised that the Eclipse is now coming to Australia. I think a RS was about $AUS 40,000, ouch! I guess it will have undergone the revolution by then and they can name their price. I might stick to unrevolutionised ships for now. The Eclipse prices also rocket after the revolution. 

These new itineraries were on line Thursday.  Booked for 14 Feb 2021 and got the stateroom I wanted along with the Classic Beverage Package and TA OBC.  Not thrilled with the price but really liked the itinerary.  Hopefully, prices will drop after a few months.

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

We are booked on the Eclipse 9/25  & 10/11 sailings starting in Vancouver ending in Singapore.   Then a gap until 11/24 when it heads from Singapore to Australia? Possibly chartered for 4 weeks?

Isn’t that her revitalization time frame? 

48 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Isn’t that her revitalization time frame? 

Timeline of The Celebrity Revolution

Ship Completion Date

Celebrity Millennium® - 09/02/2019

Celebrity Summit® - 23/03/2019

Celebrity Equinox℠ - 25/05/2019

Celebrity Silhouette® - 24/01/2020

Celebrity Eclipse® - 01/04/2020

Celebrity Constellation® - 01/05/2020

Celebrity Infinity® - 14/11/2020

Celebrity Solstice® - 01/10/2021

Celebrity Reflection® - 02/02/2023

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

No schedule has her completed April 2020

That’s ambitious with only a 10 day gap in her schedule and she also needs to get from San Diego to Vancouver during that time frame. 

Edited by Cruise Junky

3 hours ago, jimzgoldfinch said:

The Eclipse revolution will be completed on November 21, 2020 not April 2020

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/Travel_Advisory_Panel_8.5x11_flyer.pdf

Guess that explains tge gap.  I had a schedule from mid-August that had the Eclipse completed in April.  

Now I guess We need to rethink if we want to be on the ship as it is heading in for the redo.  Visions of venues being closed and dismantled and things getting prepared to be moved off the ship.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:29 AM, jimzgoldfinch said:

The Eclipse revolution will be completed on November 21, 2020 not April 2020

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/Travel_Advisory_Panel_8.5x11_flyer.pdf

Hmm... interesting. We are on the Chile to San Diego cruise that finishes Mar 30.  Now if refit isnt taking place until November there is a gap from Mar 30 to Apr 10. Would be great if there was a coastal to Vancouver tacked on and we could sail home. 

29 minutes ago, koolforkatz said:

Hmm... interesting. We are on the Chile to San Diego cruise that finishes Mar 30.  Now if refit isnt taking place until November there is a gap from Mar 30 to Apr 10. Would be great if there was a coastal to Vancouver tacked on and we could sail home. 

The Pacific Coastal and Alaska cruise schedules will be announced on December 11.

I would expect that the March 30 cruise will be from SAN Diego to Vancouver bearing in mind the April 10 cruise is from Vancouver to Honolulu.

On 11/11/2018 at 9:42 PM, jelayne said:

Guess that explains tge gap.  I had a schedule from mid-August that had the Eclipse completed in April.  

Now I guess We need to rethink if we want to be on the ship as it is heading in for the redo.  Visions of venues being closed and dismantled and things getting prepared to be moved off the ship.

We booked Tokyo to Singapore, October 2020 at weekend then found out that the refit date had changed....We did confirm with the on line ‘chat’. It is a shame but it is such a unique and wonderful itinerary we are going ahead anyway. 

We will get to experience Equinox post refit next year....You never know we may be glad to return to the original design! We were on Eclipse last month and she was still in very good shape so we aren’t too worried. 

Does anyone have the ongoing schedule for release of info for Fall 2020. Understand there has been partial release of info, but understand there is a schedule for remainder of schedule within the next few weeks. Looking for specific dates as I have open booking done recently and want to pass on to my TA and make reservation ASAP.

9 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Solstice’s Transpacific and Hawaii cruises popped up on the website late today. 

Did you see the price for the 18-night Transpacific?  It reminds me why I don't sail Celebrity anymore -- they are certainly reaching out to a totally different clientele.  They're asking $7061 for their cheapest Inside, and $9461 for their cheapest balcony.   AQ is over 11K.  :classic_ohmy:

We're taking Radiance a couple says later for $4300 with an aft balcony.   

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

Did you see the price for the 18-night Transpacific?  It reminds me why I don't sail Celebrity anymore -- they are certainly reaching out to a totally different clientele.  They're asking $7061 for their cheapest Inside, and $9461 for their cheapest balcony.   AQ is over 11K.  :classic_ohmy:

I did. They’re either dreaming or high. That price won’t last. There’s too much competition on that route. 

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

Wine-O...have you been on RCCL lately? We were only on once a long time ago...also a Radiance class ship...loved the ship but not the food...this was in ‘07!!..Have things changed for the better? How do the Elite Plus benefits transfer over? Thanks!! LuAnn