Princess Gift Cards now on princess.com

lives to cruise

1 hour ago, figmentdj said:

How come you can't pay for services (i.e drink packages, gifts, etc) online with a gift card? No place to enter the card number or code. carnival has a spot and we entered like 8 cards to pay for beverage package.

Maybe try calling to pay with a gift card

Maybe on cyber Monday they will have a deal like they have had a couple of times in the past where if you buy $xxx of gift cards you get a free gift card of $yy value, The free card in the past had to be used within about three months.

yep. Kroger. Plus, you can get gas points when you buy them.

It looks like, however,  I'll be forced to take a bunch of cards with me to the Passenger Services Desk to have them applied to my account. I pity the person waiting behind me. Sure would be easier if I could do it online (like just about every other commercial enterprise in the world).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We received one for Christmas - very appreciated but then I wanted to use it but as above have stated I guess we have to be on the ship to apply it? I wish they would offer it as a way to pay for pre-purchase items - but it's just paypal or a credit card. 

I did just see this while searching for answers, however I did not see this option. Unless I missed it! Our next Princess cruise was booked with a large X Factor online agency and they certainly don't have it as an option to pay down the bill! So I looked to see if I could use it to purchase OBC but didn't see the GC as a payment option.....Just trying to do it myself without having to call. Thanks for any additional tips!

Princess Cruises gift cards can be redeemed on princess.com, through travel agent advisors and by calling 1-855-426-0168. For more information and to view Princess Cruises gift card options, visit www.princess.com/giftcard.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any info on actually using these on the ship?  I just found out about them and I can buy them at my local grocery store and get gas points.  Plus, if I use my credit card to buy them I will get cash back on it.  Win win if they are easy to use on the ship.

In the past, some of my kids gifted some Princess gift cards to me as a Christmas present, and I called my travel agent and had them applied to my outstanding cruise balance.  Can these cards be used this way?  Sure would buy some at the grocery store, get cash back and gas points!

Stan

4 hours ago, AZ Stan (FKA Stan in Chicago) said:

In the past, some of my kids gifted some Princess gift cards to me as a Christmas present, and I called my travel agent and had them applied to my outstanding cruise balance.  Can these cards be used this way?  Sure would buy some at the grocery store, get cash back and gas points!

Stan

Yes, you can use them to pay for your cruise in this way.