Vancouver to Seattle October 7, 2019

USCAdventurer

Thanks again for the TransLink information in October I was on a Pacific Coastal cruise from San Francisco North to Astoria Seattle Vancouver and Victoria and we left Vancouver at 10 at night and got to Victoria at 7 in the morning and we left Seattle at 10 at night and got to Vancouver at 7 in the morning but I guess because this is a one-day cruise I can understand how princess wants more people on board the ship for a longer. Of time I was on the Grand Princess in October it was a fabulous fabulous cruise I realize I loved every port and it's just a really nice cruise and I've done it before and will probably do it again

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2019 at 12:17 PM, USC Adventurer said:

i've cancelled the cruise so no need to get from ship to airport now.

Sorry to hear that.  These cruises usually have great prices and really are good to build points quickly.  We like the 1 day Seattle to Vancouver, stay a few days and three days to LA on different ship.  Suite was only $250 for the 3 day cruise so we got to try that and got a couple of days in one of our favorite cities.

23 minutes ago, LeeW said:

Sorry to hear that.  These cruises usually have great prices and really are good to build points quickly.  We like the 1 day Seattle to Vancouver, stay a few days and three days to LA on different ship.  Suite was only $250 for the 3 day cruise so we got to try that and got a couple of days in one of our favorite cities.

Wow was that a Mini-suite?  We paid just under $800 for an S4.  We are continuing on to Hawaii in the same suite.  

• 3 weeks later...

We’ll find ourselves in Vancouver in May after a 3 day cruise up from LA. To get back home to San Diego, we have a direct flight from SeaTac to SAN. When booking the cruise, there was a Princess airport transfer option, but only for YVR. Does Princess ever offer an airport transfer option down to SEA?

Our flight is not till late afternoon, so we shouldn’t be tight for time at all.

5 hours ago, polmcs said:

We’ll find ourselves in Vancouver in May after a 3 day cruise up from LA. To get back home to San Diego, we have a direct flight from SeaTac to SAN. When booking the cruise, there was a Princess airport transfer option, but only for YVR. Does Princess ever offer an airport transfer option down to SEA?

Our flight is not till late afternoon, so we shouldn’t be tight for time at all.

Some cruises do not have that option although we have been on some that do. Sometimes they will announce it onboard. The shorter repo cruises tend to not have this option.

Last April when I disembarked the Star in Vancouver they did not have a Princess transfer to SEA-TAC so I used these guys https://www.quickshuttle.com/spacegold/index.html

It works the same as the Princess transfer and picks you up right at Canada Place. It was $43pp

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Some cruises do not have that option although we have been on some that do. Sometimes they will announce it onboard.

Last April when I disembarked the Star in Vancouver they did not have a Princess transfer to SEA-TAC so I used these guys https://www.quickshuttle.com/spacegold/index.html

It works the same as the Princess transfer and picks you up right at Canada Place. It was $43pp

Our Princess transfer is $74 per person.  😥

Edited by bemis12

On 2/3/2019 at 7:01 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Some cruises do not have that option although we have been on some that do. Sometimes they will announce it onboard. The shorter repo cruises tend to not have this option.

Thanks. I guess i’ll Keep this as a backup option Incase there is no Princess option. I’m guessing the Princess option would be door to door, so somewhat quicker than what quick shuttle has for journey times. Their 2PM arrival is far too soon and the 5PM option is probably cutting it a little fine as I’ll have luggage to check, so hopefully Princess is available and timings are a little better.

4 minutes ago, polmcs said:

Thanks. I guess i’ll Keep this as a backup option Incase there is no Princess option. I’m guessing the Princess option would be door to door, so somewhat quicker than what quick shuttle has for journey times. Their 2PM arrival is far too soon and the 5PM option is probably cutting it a little fine as I’ll have luggage to check, so hopefully Princess is available and timings are a little better.

I think you will find that if Princess offers it they will leave around 9am and arrive at Sea-Tac by 2.

If I remember right the last Princess transfer we had arrived at a little after 1pm.

I've decided to do the one day cruise from vancouver to seattle in May, 2020 in an S4 suite so I can earn points to become elite.  all around, doing the southbound one day cruise is easier for me and then getting back to phoenix is easier too!  

have a great cruise.