Profile Views

If you go into your user profile, there is something called Profile Views on the left side.  There was a message that said:

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to the other users.

Below this was a button that said enable.  I clicked said button to see what it would enable and now I can see that I have had over 100 views of my profile and it shows the last 5 or so who have viewed my profile.  I would now like to go back to the disabled status I had before, but alas, there is no button there to toggle back and I can't find anywhere under my user to go back to the previous setting.  

Can someone point me in the right direction to reverse what I did?  

Also, on another completely different topic, is there a way to change your email address in your profile?  My account is setup with an email address I haven't used for at least 5 years.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

If you go into your user profile, there is something called Profile Views on the left side.  There was a message that said:

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to the other users.

Below this was a button that said enable.  I clicked said button to see what it would enable and now I can see that I have had over 100 views of my profile and it shows the last 5 or so who have viewed my profile.  I would now like to go back to the disabled status I had before, but alas, there is no button there to toggle back and I can't find anywhere under my user to go back to the previous setting.  

Can someone point me in the right direction to reverse what I did?  

Also, on another completely different topic, is there a way to change your email address in your profile?  My account is setup with an email address I haven't used for at least 5 years.

Thanks.

There is currently no way for us to change our own email addresses on Cruise Critic.  You need to contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to change it.  Be sure to send your old email as well as the new email, plus your username.

9 minutes ago, broberts said:

There is a faint X in the top right corner of the Recent Profile Visitors list. Click on it to disable the block.

6 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

I see no "x", faint or otherwise in the list.

Thank you both for your input.  I did not see an X to click, just like Shmoo, it wasn't there.  I disabled my ad blocker and now I have the X and was able to click it.

10 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

There is currently no way for us to change our own email addresses on Cruise Critic.  You need to contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to change it.  Be sure to send your old email as well as the new email, plus your username.

Thanks.  That was all I could find when I searched the forum on new email.  Was hoping there was an easier way since I know help is being slammed right now.  

3 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Thank you both for your input.  I did not see an X to click, just like Shmoo, it wasn't there.  I disabled my ad blocker and now I have the X and was able to click it.

Interesting. I have an ad blocker running on my pc in Chrome and Firefox and the X shows. Perhaps some blockers do more than others.

The X also shows in my Android Chrome.

1 minute ago, broberts said:

Interesting. I have an ad blocker running on my pc in Chrome and Firefox and the X shows. Perhaps some blockers do more than others.

I disabled the widget "titles" in my adblocker and that worked.

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, broberts said:

I am using Chrome with Adblock Plus on a Windows 10 laptop.  I had been using Edge but was having issues copying/pasting links and pictures.  The new cruise critic platform wasn't allowing me to go it at all.  Haven't gone back to check since I like Chrome better.