Sold out HIltone /weekend of Nov.9.2019!!

riffatsea

Yes, I know that some hotels don't book that far out but this was on the Hilton web site where they showed a few with availability and lots of others saying "sold out".

Perhaps the web site doesn't know the difference between "too early to book" and "sold out"??

2 hours ago, bouhunter said:

Usually it's 11 months, more should open up soon.Ā  I was running into the same thing for FLL in October recently.

Ā 

You may be confusing airlines with hotels. In the US, many hotels come out 365 days from your check out date. But it is not universal.

Thanks for allĀ  your responses. I have not called hotels because it is far out and I am not desperate!

I was just surprised when they said "sold out". as opposed to "not available" at this time.

I will wait now until January to look again.

I have encountered this also as I too like to book as early as I can. I have learned to translate the message "no availability" to "inventory not yet released" . 11 months out is when I have found most Hilton properties to open with Homewood properties closer to 9 months out. I have also called to ask about their no availability and have been told inventory has not been released. Keep watching šŸ˜