Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

After the hairy chest contest I headed down the the alchemy bar. 

This is one of the problems with the alchemy location on the Dream Class. They’re doing trivia in ocean plaza. I came here to drink. Tried to grab a good spot at the bar and the people next to it said they were saving it. Now I’m stuck in no mans land and none of those people are drinking. 5 of the best alchemy spots are taken up by people just playing trivia.

Another Maria drink. This is kind of a sour drink with a sugar rim.

DCE99D1B-3A23-400B-B35A-BC9237A76C07.jpeg

• Like 1

Trivia ended and the bar cleared out...just three people remained...I was able to move out of no mans land into alchemy position 1. 

Manol said he he was doing some experimenting...which I like. This is what he came up with. It’s good. I know it has Malibu in it. 

AD818392-DFA9-46A6-8B3D-0FD12BD03F93.jpeg

• Like 1

We’re going to learn a lot about my cabin steward tonight. Does he preserve, kidnap, or murder towel animals?

but first let’s talk about the eyes on last nights towel animal. It seems as though he’s torn up my discarded papers and used them for eyes. I don’t have high hopes for tonight’s test.

87EF4551-29F9-48D1-9446-C84B6CFAC8BC.jpeg

I like to stay at the same table with the same waitstaff the entire cruise. But last night my section was closed so I sat at a different table with a different waitstaff. Tonight I went back to the first table which is the table I sat at all cruise last time. This waitstaff isn’t blowing me away. I think I like the ones from last night better. I may move tomorrow. 

Once there was a snail who was tired of being slow. He went out and bought a really fast sports car and had the dealer paint a big 'S' on each side of it.

Whenever someone saw him zooming past in his new car, they would say, "Hey, look at that S-car go!"

F5FE38A9-E8D9-4FE5-BD16-AFE568464F71.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Trying another dessert I haven’t had yet.

chocolate panna cotta

Edit. I waited...maybe 20 mins for that dessert and decided maybe I didn’t need it that bad. So I went back to the room to grab my glasses and change into a more comfortable shirt and now I’m at the comedy show.

Edited by Saint Greg

This is a Maria drink. It has wine and chambord in it...and that’s white chocolate on the outside. If you know me, you know I love white chocolate...you also know I ain’t licking the outside of that glass like she wants me to. But when I’m done anyone here who wants to lick it can have at it.

415BE2DD-A0A0-44DB-90C0-9C6EB53F1FF3.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This is a Maria drink. It has wine and chambord in it...and that’s white chocolate on the outside. If you know me, you know I love white chocolate...you also know I ain’t licking the outside of that glass like she wants me to. But when I’m done anyone here who wants to lick it can have at it.

I got this one figured out. It tastes like raspberry yogurt.

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I got this one figured out. It tastes like raspberry yogurt.