Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

17 minutes ago, wantingpj said:

Silly question here....

Do you just tell them what flavors you like at the Alchemy Bar and let the bartenders go to town?

Yeah you can do that. I usually just tell them something different with no tequila or whiskey. But these last three..two of which I haven’t posted yet...I specified the flavors. Coconut, banana, orange.

Been at adult game and then quest for the part hour and 15 mins. Adult games should be before quest on more ships.it wasn’t on this one three months ago. The last time I saw them was on Freedom when this comedy club manager was CD. She hosted them tonight. Maybe there’s a correlation.

There seems to be a gap in the system..and for that reason I don’t have the dinner menus. Since my photos were uploading all night, I didn’t take the screen shots of the menus on hub. And I can’t find where they are when that venu isn’t open. I went down to where the menus are posted and they are already on tomorrow. But here are the food pics.

Broccoli and three cheese soup

CADB6B43-9A51-4F18-B2BF-CB003F04BFAB.jpeg

Heart of lettuce i think. 

0D25AD44-5C8C-4237-A685-2E56C2A5290E.jpeg

Bbq pork spareribs, broccoli, Mac n cheese

9520B14D-FA8A-4E2E-B424-1038DA5DA01E.jpeg

Bitter n blanc

44BC52AB-2A49-4069-9BAF-4A6BA524D53C.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This woman wanted me to eat cocoa and sugarcane out of this bowl. She dumped some in my hand and wanted me to throw it in my mouth. If you know me, you know I don’t like food that’s just sitting around for the general public. Now we’re talking about sitting in a wooden bowl for the general public in Honduras? I don’t think so. 

She he kept insisting I throw them in my mouth. If you know the caddy shack scene where Chevy Chase licks the salt, sucks the lime and throws the tequila over his shoulder...I pulled one of those. I opened up wide and threw the stuff over my shoulder.

9A480543-40D3-4BE6-86FF-9A684BC2EB2C.jpeg

Omg! That is so me! I’m such a germaphobe, there is no way in hell I’d throw something like that in my mouth! 😱

Good morning from Belize. I set three alarms this morning and reluctantly got up on the first sound at 6:45. 

Last cruise you may remember I forgot to put on sunscreen and I paid for it...twice. Not happening today. I coated my body in so much spf70 and off active I looked like I was getting ready for a wrestling match or body building competition. Then after I got dressed I thought “Maybe I didn’t have to put it on my ENTIRE body....

The coffee shop line is the longest I’ve seen. It goes to alchemy...around 20 people. I remembered the coffee orders down in the atrium yesterday so that’s where i got my coffee. Much quicker I think. 

040144A0-711C-4311-BF4B-515ADB32CEB3.png

A425730A-1394-4FA7-B22C-F30D29FC8419.jpeg