Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Decided to check out some of the America Rocks show. That’s the only one I haven’t seen on a different cruise. I didn’t think the music in any of these playlist shows was live..but that’s the band that is normally playing in ocean plaza at night.

7BACED96-CE0E-4E06-A590-B337EFC48F4B.jpeg

F023ED28-8B7B-4C25-9BBC-9957AD81CF7C.jpeg

So I’m in the elevator. Guy with a diamond card on his chest and flames on his visor walks in. Why do you need a visor indoors at 9pm? I think have a good one. As soon as he walks in I say “that hat is hot!” Not funny to Mr. Hot Diamond...

• Like 1

I’ve been in the comedy club for about 10 mins. I came in the same time last night and the bar was full already. I took a standing position and fortunately a spot opened up before the show. Tonight I get here the same time and the bar is totally empty.  Now we’ve got one spot open. 2mins to showtime the club is at 90% capacity. More coming in.

Edited by Saint Greg

We haven’t been on Carnival for about 5 years. I am loving your trip reports. One thing I wondered from your menu posts it’s that it looks like they took the “home style” or “American” choices off the menu? You could get them every night in the dinning room? I just remember because I think my son ate fried chicken for 5 nights. Did they change that option?  I just worry my picky kids won’t like the dining room as much. 

• Like 1