Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, AKfamily said:

Was the ruins tour worth taking up the whole day? Were the guides onsite able to answer questions (think curious history hound 10-year-old boy type questions 😂)? And, could you take your beer with you back on the bus for the return trip?

It sucked getting there and getting back. I wouldn’t do it again. But I’m glad I did it once. We had 34 people and 3 guides. Plenty of time for them to answer any questions you have. And if one doesn’t know it another does.

this one really being the most knowledgeable 

DC42CD48-65B4-4E30-A723-712D569E3AD5.jpeg

• Like 1

I hit the nightclub since tomorrow night is really the last night and I know it’s going to be dead. But it’s dead tonight. I guess with tomorrow being a port day. I really prefer ending on two sea days. It’s like the fun is done. There’s one 400lb dude on the dance floor....35 people total...make that 30. I’m out.

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I hit the nightclub since tomorrow night is really the last night and I know it’s going to be dead. But it’s dead tonight. I guess with tomorrow being a port day. I really prefer ending on two sea days. It’s like the fun is done. There’s one 400lb dude on the dance floor....35 people total...make that 30. I’m out.

Actually tomorrow won’t be dead. Saturday is a sea day. Saturday night will be dead. Tomorrow should be good.