Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

24 minutes ago, CRUISERMOMX3 said:

Can’t wait to see the rest of your pictures. You really should get paid for entertaining us. Thank you for Saint Greg for reminding me you jumped off Carnival. Winter advisory here in ATL so prepare for some stares when you get back. 

I get stares every day, doesn't bother me at all...

18 hours ago, Noworkforme23 said:

Seriously!!! People need to look up the definition of the word OBSERVATION, to understand what an observation lounge is for!!!

i wish NCL would hire me to go around blowing a bullhorn to wake these people up. 

Just arrived in Miami & are staying at the Hilton Blue Lagoon & just scheduled our Uber XL pickup for 10:15 tomorrow morning  👍👍

Hi can you give a quick review of your thoughts of the Hilton blue lagoon. I will be staying there in February (never stayed at this location before).  Want to know if it’s worth it.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

On the ground now in Atlanta... Unfortunately, Jovo or Pam had not arranged a private limo for me, so I will have to take the subway. Also, there is normally a train waiting here, but I'm standing out here freezing my but off right now...

IMG_20181208_115945.thumb.jpg.7eb1a7a627adc064faed995114d51c5e.jpg

IMG_20181208_120607.thumb.jpg.70bf1ae44aa3711954e693f88c66d981.jpg

IMG_20181208_120749.jpg

I finally made it to my station after having to stand in the cold again at my transfer station. I didn't have the patience (or jacket or umbrella) to wait for an Uber, so I jumped in an awaiting cab.

MVIMG_20181208_131113.thumb.jpg.b4300599f030ba896156bdbd3b435e59.jpg

And, then it was over for real real...

When I got in the door, I immediately unpacked my suitcase and dumped all of my dirty laundry on the floor. I put away the remaining items that I had not worn, and cleaned all the other odds and ends. Quickly changed clothes (remember, I've been on a ship, a cab, a plane, a subway, then another cab) and now I'm about to go out in search of food.

I was supposed to do my part time job today, but I've decided to put it off until tomorrow. I just want to eat drink and relax for awhile. Oh, yeah, isn't that what I was supposed to be doing all week? Anyhoo, it's going to be a lazy rest of the day for me.

When I'm able to go all the way back through the thread and record all the names of those who have commented throughout the week, I will thank each and every one of you by name (username) Thank you all again for being here. I will try to get the Tortola pictures up ASAP......

IMG_20181208_134637_1.jpg

Glad you got home safe👍

I TOTALLY enjoyed your review!  Especially as a SOLO traveler.  Traveling solo is amazing!

Your review of the "Bliss" pointed in directions which other reviews did not.  Kudos for going into that territory.  I was "on the fence" about booking, but now it is not so Bliss.  That OL situation needs to be resolved.  I can't tolerate that beautiful space being occupied by losers.  I would be thrown off the ship because I would be "that gal" who voiced and caused a ruckus.  LOL!  Oh wait?  Am I offending anyone who thinks they are entitled to crap up OL?   Another LOL!

Anyway, it's not worth my energy to fight for that inexcusable behavior that exists in the OL.  Therefore, I am avoiding that ship.  As pretty as she is, the losers will make me go elsewhere.  My choice.

Thanks again for your "real life" review.  

Welcome back to the work world 🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

Glad you got home safe👍

I TOTALLY enjoyed your review!  Especially as a SOLO traveler.  Traveling solo is amazing!

Your review of the "Bliss" pointed in directions which other reviews did not.  Kudos for going into that territory.  I was "on the fence" about booking, but now it is not so Bliss.  That OL situation needs to be resolved.  I can't tolerate that beautiful space being occupied by losers.  I would be thrown off the ship because I would be "that gal" who voiced and caused a ruckus.  LOL!  Oh wait?  Am I offending anyone who thinks they are entitled to crap up OL?   Another LOL!

Anyway, it's not worth my energy to fight for that inexcusable behavior that exists in the OL.  Therefore, I am avoiding that ship.  As pretty as she is, the losers will make me go elsewhere.  My choice.

Thanks again for your "real life" review.  

Welcome back to the work world 🙂

Wow, thanks for the kind remarks. And thanks for sticking it out till the end...

I wonder if there is any way we could contact NCL with a complaint about nappers in the lounge. Does anyone have contact info/feedback email address I can write to?

i would definitely be willing to send a note this week, as my Bliss cruise is Christmas.

the only way the situation will be resolved is by speaking up, it might be a case of...”no one is bothering to say anything, so NCL doesn’t really consider it a priority”.

NCL is pretty on top of chair hogs, so maybe they’ll pay attention to this too.

other option is...if you’re in a group, you could sit near a napper, have a loud chat and play some music on a speaker to deter them. 

Edited by marktwothousand
  • Like 1