Sabatini’s Breakfast

Ep010835

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, milolii said:

Hi, we are new to Princess  We have a suite booked for This summer.  Is the breakfast in the main dinning room ( club clas)  or Sabatinis? I am a bit confused.  

If  you  are  booked  in  a  full  suite  you  can   go  to  Sabatini's for  breakfast and  also  the  choice  of  club class   for  breakfast.  You  can  also dine  in club  class  for lunch  on  sea days  and dinner  each  night.  

hope  this answers your  question

36 minutes ago, milolii said:

Hi, we are new to Princess  We have a suite booked for This summer.  Is the breakfast in the main dinning room ( club clas)  or Sabatinis? I am a bit confused.  

What ship?

The suite breakfast has nothing to do with Club Class.........  

The suite breakfast is held in Sabatinis if the ship has one. 

All ships do not have a Sabatinis.

Some ships without it is in the Crown Grill.

3 minutes ago, milolii said:

We are on the Royal this year and the Sky next year.  Yes, it does answer my questions.  I understand now.  This is very nice.  Thank  you.  Looks like we are moving over to Princess.  

Thank you both. 

we  really loved  the breakfast in  Sabatini's.  Many  choices  and  you  can  request other  things  not  on  the  menu  and they will  have  it  the  next  day.  My  favorite  is  steak  and  eggs  and  they   just  need  a  days  notice.  On  the Royal Sabatini's is  on  deck 5  behind  the   Vines  bar.  The   staff is so  accommodating and  will  learn  your  preferences   quickly.  We  think  this  is  one  of  the  best full  suite  perks.  

8 minutes ago, cruiser113 said:

we  really loved  the breakfast in  Sabatini's.  Many  choices  and  you  can  request other  things  not  on  the  menu  and they will  have  it  the  next  day.  My  favorite  is  steak  and  eggs  and  they   just  need  a  days  notice.  On  the Royal Sabatini's is  on  deck 5  behind  the   Vines  bar.  The   staff is so  accommodating and  will  learn  your  preferences   quickly.  We  think  this  is  one  of  the  best full  suite  perks.  

Steak and eggs! My fav too.  😍

11 hours ago, Talisi said:

Bloody Mary every morning. I happened to like corned beef hash and that was not a problem. It was available every day if I requested. If they can do it they will.

Was it actual chunks of corned beef like I have seen very rarely?  Or that corned beef paste?

OH great only 2 more breakfasts on land then another great breakfast at the Crown Grill ( golden princess )

I love the waffles with the berries or cooked apples with cream   .....

or English bacon and eggs over easy.... with a bit of maple syrup on the side

Wash it all down with juice and a couple of cappuccinos

Along with the great service...a  great way to start the day

Cheers Don

Edited by getting older slowly
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, getting older slowly said:

OH great only 2 more breakfasts on land then another great breakfast at the Crown Grill ( golden princess )

I love the waffles with the berries or cooked apples with cream   .....

or English bacon and eggs over easy.... with a bit of maple syrup on the side

Wash it all down with juice and a couple of cappuccinos

Along with the great service...a  great way to start the day

Cheers Don

Last week and earlier this, I asked for crispy bacon and got what I swear was a quarter pound if the stuff!!

We have sailed in suites many times before this last one.  The food and service were outstanding on the Pacific, Royal, Regal and Ruby in the Specialty restaurant for breakfast.

We were on the Crown last month and it was Horrible.  The food was average and the service non existent.  We only went twice and from then on enjoyed breakfast in the club class area.  Bummer was no mimosas at breakfast.

Spoke to Oscar Perego and his Assistant Herminio and they made excuses but did nothing.  To me they were the worst Maitre d and assistant afloat. You could also tell by the way the waiters acted throughout the ship: non existent help, rude and just did not care.

This would never happen under other Maitre ds like Generoso etc.

Thank goodness our cabin and room steward were great!!