El Loco Fresh

Some don't  like it, but we did.  Not sure why all the complaining,  the place was free.    It is not intended to be an upscale Mexican restaurant.  ( I think RCCL gave that a try on several ships)   We tried to for breakfast and decided it we didn't like it, we would just eat someplace else. 

Anything that is pre-made they will make fresh.  And, a great place to get omelets.  The place was never crowded and a terrific  stop for breakfast,  or a quick lunch or snack.   We enjoyed it on Symphony, but it looks the same as the Navigator photos.

M

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

And, a great place to get omelets.  The place was never crowded and a terrific  stop for breakfast,  or a quick lunch or snack.   We enjoyed it on Symphony, but it looks the same as the Navigator photos.

M

Good to know!  Wonder if Oasis will get it in the refurb?  We love fresh omelette/eggs for breakfast.  Did they have bacon?

Edited by vacationlover_mn

16 hours ago, Gatortim1996 said:

On my Navagator cruise Loco was only open for lunch but I was on the 3/1 cruise so that could have change by now

I believe it was only open 12-6pm daily on the Navigator 3/15-3/24. 

40 minutes ago, BrandFam4 said:

I believe it was only open 12-6pm daily on the Navigator 3/15-3/24. 

Yeah, I went back and looked at the daily Cruise Compasses and it looks like the earliest it was open was 11am and the latest 6:30pm.  The sea days had slightly longer hours in general, which makes sense with the pool deck being busier.

Dan

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 9:42 AM, BNBR said:

Spaghetti will often be called noodles but that's about it when it comes to Italian and even that isn't that common. As you said, noodles is usually considered Asian noodles.

Egg yolks noodles with brown gravy from a jar. Yummy