Its for the cruise.

mredandchis

We have a thing in the family including the 20 something granddaughters that when some items, usually dresses or shoes, are bought or given the words "its for the cruise" and laughter rings out.   So as a sort of gag gift I always like to get the wife something that isnt expensive but recently more specifically aimed at 'its for the cruise'.  Last year i got her a lanyard that said cruise junkie on it and it has gone on every cruise since. I was wondering , and maybe this is more talking to the ladies,  what inexpensive, off the wall thing I could get her this year.  Looking for something for a stocking stuffer that yall take on a cruise that just neat to have.  I have tried google searches and come up empty.  Just thought maybe you have something that goes with you on cruises.  

• Like 1

I have taken Poo-Pourri on cruises for several years (Google it if you are not familiar), but this year I have seen commercials for something new.  I am sure she would get a kick out of receiving a bottle of “V.I.P., the pre-poop spray for very important poopers”.  Not only funny to receive, but invaluable on the cruise itself.

Edited by ZoeyVictoria
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

Love this thread.  Thanks for starting it.

How about a pair of flip flops?  Maybe you could 'bedazzle' them.

Lol i am just a guy that needs help. go figure a man needing help huh?  Shoes and sandles and flip flops my wife has . And even has some that are "For the cruise"  but still a good idea.

8 hours ago, champagne123 said:

At Amazon....just type in Cruise ship charms

•  
  • 41kmhrUky0L._US40_.jpg

• Sterling Silver Cruise Ship Charm / Pendant, Made in USA, 18" Italian Box Chain (Only Pendant)

not bad,  a couple years ago a bought her a pandora bracelet thing and first charm was a boat. lol  The kids added to it and it became special.  She even got charms at ports.  But that is a decent idea. what woman can have too much jewelry? 

7 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I have taken Poo-Pourri on cruises for several years (Google it if you are not familiar), but this year I have seen commercials for something new.  I am sure she would get a kick out of receiving a bottle of “V.I.P., the pre-poop spray for very important poopers”.  Not only funny to receive, but invaluable on the cruise itself.

You are genius .   She loves gagging the family with a Special Gift.  I am still chuckling 

5 hours ago, kids-in-2-centuries said:

I have a baseball cap I wear on every cruise...it says "Cruise hair, don't care" and I love it.  Everyone always comments on it.  They have a few versions of the hat on Amazon.

LOL she doesnt wear hats but that is an avenue there and gives me some ideas. thanks 

10 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

274161.jpgIf you have a Dollar Tree near you, these are available for $1.00!

Depending on your definition of "not expensive":

*insulated water bottle for staying hydrated

*powdered drink mixes (single serve) to go with water bottle

*packing cubes

*sun screen

*heavy duty magnets

*microfiber towels for excursions (if you don't like the heavy ship provided ones)

*pashmina wrap or nice cardigan/jacket

• Like 1