Which would you pick?

ugagal07

We are/were on the cancelled Oasis sailing in March.  😞  That is Spring Break and the only week we can go...  The Allure is booked and the option of moving to the Rhapsody doesn't appeal to us, so we've decided to cancel and book one of these two options.  We've sailed NCL and RCCL before with our 3 and 5 year old.  Which would you pick to be family friendly-ish for smaller children?

Adventure of the Seas-8 days out of FLL- St. Kitts, St. Maarten, San Juan, Labadee

NCL Epic - 7 days out of Port Canaveral - GSC (private island), St. Thomas, St. Maarten

I know this is the RCCL board, but hopefully someone has sailed both ships or hit those ports with small children.  Both have limited availability and I have to make a choice by Tuesday when my courtesy holds run out.  Both are about $500 more than the Oasis when I budget in any OBC offered, drink packages, and specialty dining so pricing isn't a win for either option.

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

When I priced out cabins this morning the 9 day Harmony was cheaper than the Adventure. 

Can't do that 9 day plan because I teach and my DS is in school, we can't leave til Saturday when Spring Break really starts.  It stinks.

2 minutes ago, ugagal07 said:

Can't do that 9 day plan because I teach and my DS is in school, we can't leave til Saturday when Spring Break really starts.  It stinks.

I would say just pull your son out of school but my wife is a teacher so I understand that's not an option. Bummer. 

I'm new to RCCL but sailed on Epic over spring break last year with my sister.  We had a good time but I was glad I didn't have my kids because there just wasn't much for them to do.  I know nothing about Adventure but I wouldn't recommend Epic.

Of course, my Epic sailing was a 4 night out of PC and was a party cruise.  Maybe regular itineraries have more kid activities?