Where will ship be in port

Scubadoc

www.cruisett.com has FLL cruise schedule, but I don't think they list the actual pier. On the 6th, both the Regal & Crown will be in port. The Regal priority on Berth 2, so my best educated guess would be that it is likely that the Crown will be in #4 right next to the Regal

Once you enter through the security gates for Port Everglades, there will be a sign listing all ships and their berths that are in port that day.  I think the security guards also tell you as they check your credentials.  So, if all else fails, you will know at that point.

9 minutes ago, GloriaF said:

Once you enter through the security gates for Port Everglades, there will be a sign listing all ships and their berths that are in port that day.  I think the security guards also tell you as they check your credentials.  So, if all else fails, you will know at that point.

I want to know before hand if our ship is sailing out of one pier/terminal and back into another to determine the best place for us to park ... this is in PE/FLL ... also knowing that those things can change ...

I understand, voljeep.  I like to know ahead also, but if all else fails...

Last cruise we took out of FLL, the ship was berthed in something like #16 or 19, one we had never used before.  Ending, we berthed in the usual 2 and Princess provided shuttles back to our cars.  That was a big pain, but at that point all we could do was roll with it.  We were off super early since we did carry on/off -- I'm sure it got worse later on.

8 minutes ago, voljeep said:

I want to know before hand if our ship is sailing out of one pier/terminal and back into another to determine the best place for us to park ... this is in PE/FLL ... also knowing that those things can change ...

We park at Park n Go, that way it doesnt matter where the ship berths.  They pick us up regardless of where the ship is and take us to our car.

Even if you can find a listing for your ship, it could easily change while you are at sea.  This is especially true if you sail on a weekend day when the port is full to overflowing.  If you are sailing on weekdays it is more likely that you will berth in the same location as your departure.

2 minutes ago, GloriaF said:

Last cruise we took out of FLL, the ship was berthed in something like #16 or 19, one we had never used before.  Ending, we berthed in the usual 2 and Princess provided shuttles back to our cars.  That was a big pain, but at that point all we could do was roll with it.  We were off super early since we did carry on/off -- I'm sure it got worse later on.

We once left from terminal 21 and returned to terminal 2 and the Princess shuttle to the mid-port garage was fantastic.  We walked off the ship around 8:45 - 9 am when there were still lots of folks disembarking.  We got on the shuttle and we left within a few minutes without waiting for it to fill up (the driver had a schedule to keep).  The ride took 5 minutes. 

4 hours ago, voljeep said:

Try this site:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/# 

It shows the 7 day schedule of the ships in Port Everglades along with the pier number. 

Bill