How do I stop receiving digests?

Since the forum change I get a daily digest mail I don't want. Three times now I've clicked the link at the bottom to 'manage subscriptions' and ensured everything is off. I've even turned some things on, saved, and turned them off again. I have attached a screenshot of the settings page, and yes this is my only account. And yet the daily digest keeps coming in. 

How do I make it stop? Is there another settings page I've not found? 

Notification_Settings_-_Cruise_Critic_Community.thumb.png.1811ac60502944f0ab0162e70d069532.png

I would not have tried to make any amendments this weekend. Though I think the message that there may be problems has gone 🙂

I am not sure what you are wanting as the end result.

No advices of any kind?

What you have looks as though it should not send any advices but you dont say when you made that change.  Work this weekend may have undone them?

I would go through again and put ALL the switched to off and save  it.

If  that works and they stop and you actually do want some notifications you can then go back in and add back in the way you want it to work.

EDIT

After making the changes  to switch eveything off you could try deleting all cookies for Cruise critic and invision.

Edited by Aulanis

10 hours ago, rols said:

Since the forum change I get a daily digest mail I don't want. Three times now I've clicked the link at the bottom to 'manage subscriptions' and ensured everything is off. I've even turned some things on, saved, and turned them off again. I have attached a screenshot of the settings page, and yes this is my only account. And yet the daily digest keeps coming in. 

Notification_Settings_-_Cruise_Critic_Community.thumb.png.1811ac60502944f0ab0162e70d069532.png

Not to make little of this, but did you also click the 'save' button before you exited the page?  (voice of experience :classic_sad:)

10 hours ago, rols said:

Yes. I believe most of the settings in Notification Settings are defaults that affect new content (subsequent posts). Existing content is not affected. To change existing content settings use Managed Followed Content. On a desktop click on your username, top right of window. Then click Manage Followed Content.

image.png.925949efc6191325f363b25d71e5bea2.png

On a mobile tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) on the far right of the blue page toolbar. Then tap Account. Select Managed Followed Content.

When the list of your content appears, click/tap on the box in the upper right corner of the list and select All. This will select all items on the page, but not following pages. To include following pages navigate to the next page and repeat.

image.png.3fc8d117305e79ec52520a6c24c0f51c.png

A black tool capsule will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click / tap the Notification button (bell). This will pop a menu, select Do not send me notifications.

image.png.16e797fcdfcd6b819f542e0c20091eab.png