Michaels Club crowding with zenith?

cindivan

13 hours ago, cruiseerf said:

Just to follow up on your Zenith numbers.  When The program switched over the "New Captains" club program rewarded people for the # of cruises and not $$ spent, because they were using old data with new parameters.  So your first "Batch" of Zeniths were mostly inside or Window cabin cruisers who cruised for winters etc, Not suite guests(only 5% in the beginning I believe).  Celebrity had to start here in order to move over to rewarding their biggest spenders.  So of our 22 Zeniths on that cruise I believe 3 were in suites, perhaps we were on a different cruise?  Only now are we starting to see Zeniths who have made their cruises all in Suites etc....we meet them in Luminae.   Regardless, our experience is that Michaels club is crowded, day of arrival and departure and between 5-8PM usually if there are many Zeniths onboard.  Safe Sails!  

I have to believe that we were both on the  Silhouette TA.   Can understand what you mean about qualification.   We have never sailed in anything except a CS or above and felt we were really screwed when it came to the conversion.   Not sure how one identifies whether a PAX is Zenith or not unless they are flaunting it.   We are not the types that flash or status or even identify ourselves as Zenith unless specifically asked.    We got to know all 22 Zeniths at a special reception and luncheon.   Some of the nicest people I've ever met regardless of what type of room they were sailing in.   

We will be making our first cruise in Aqua in April on a 4 day cruise prior to an East Bound TA.   Since we get all the perks as a Zenith bonus we thought we would try to see how it works for us.  Will be interesting to see how our perception will be once barred form Luminea (LOL).  At least we will be moving to a RS for the TA.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I have to believe that we were both on the  Silhouette TA.   Can understand what you mean about qualification.   We have never sailed in anything except a CS or above and felt we were really screwed when it came to the conversion.   Not sure how one identifies whether a PAX is Zenith or not unless they are flaunting it.   We are not the types that flash or status or even identify ourselves as Zenith unless specifically asked.    We got to know all 22 Zeniths at a special reception and luncheon.   Some of the nicest people I've ever met regardless of what type of room they were sailing in.   

We will be making our first cruise in Aqua in April on a 4 day cruise prior to an East Bound TA.   Since we get all the perks as a Zenith bonus we thought we would try to see how it works for us.  Will be interesting to see how our perception will be once barred form Luminea (LOL).  At least we will be moving to a RS for the TA.  

Over the years we have booked many different cabin types. The last few years we started booking sky suites when they added Luminae. Last year we cruised with friends in AquaClass. I was very surprised. I didn't feel that I was missing out on anything. We are Elite Plus.

2 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Over the years we have booked many different cabin types. The last few years we started booking sky suites when they added Luminae. Last year we cruised with friends in AquaClass. I was very surprised. I didn't feel that I was missing out on anything. We are Elite Plus.

I agree if you like Blu as much as a combination of Luminae and MDR ( and you find no value in the Michael’s club), you should just enjoy the Aqua Class while saving money.

Edited by jagoffee