Harmony of The Seas MDR

I've had a little contradicting information that I was wondering if anyone here could help.  I was told that the Main Dining Room floors were American Icon, The Grand, & Silk.  And that American Icon was traditional and My Time Dining were the other 2.  But someone else has told me that The Grand & Silk are not on Harmony.   We're signed up for My Time dining as that suits us better.  I was wondering also If its possible to request one of the 2 floors in particular (whatever they may be called or referred to)    How does it work which floor your on for My Time Dining?

4 minutes ago, cantgetaname said:

I've had a little contradicting information that I was wondering if anyone here could help.  I was told that the Main Dining Room floors were American Icon, The Grand, & Silk.  And that American Icon was traditional and My Time Dining were the other 2.  But someone else has told me that The Grand & Silk are not on Harmony.   We're signed up for My Time dining as that suits us better.  I was wondering also If its possible to request one of the 2 floors in particular (whatever they may be called or referred to)    How does it work which floor your on for My Time Dining?

You are assigned a deck.  There may only be one deck for MTD.  If there is more than one, then ask at the MTD desk when you board.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 7:30 PM, Host Clarea said:

You are assigned a deck.  There may only be one deck for MTD.  If there is more than one, then ask at the MTD desk when you board.

YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO ONE DECK FOR MTD. THAT IS THE GRANDE. THE OTHER TWO ARE ON THE 3RD AND 5TH DECKS. BEST TO GET RESERVATIONS AS THERE ARE TWO LINES . THE NON RESERVATION LINE GETS QUITE LONG.

WE ARE STILL ON THE SHIP.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, cb at sea said:

ALL of the dining rooms are the same menu and dress "suggestion" now...no worries....there's really no difference anymore.

There is a big difference, Icon grill looks like a grill with license plates decorating the wall.  Grand looks like a fine dinning restaurant, Silk is very Asian with lots of reds.  Food choices exactly the same, ambience is day and night. 

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The decorations in a dining room has no affect on the food or the passengers dining there. No difference to us. 

The decor of a restaurant sets the mood. It most certainly influences how many feel about the food.

• Like 1