Willdra's Outrageous Oasis OTS October 21-28 Cruise

willdra

Hi, Wildra.

I’m jumping on the bandwagon to thank you so much for the fantastic review of your cruise.

I had read quite a bit of negative comments from the members reviews. And I was slightly worried. This our first Mega ship...we have cruised 28 times and loved them all in different ways......But to read your thoughts put me at ease!!!! And the pictures were icing on the cake!!!!

We leave on January 20...in 2 weeks!!!!

Peace and Blessings for 2019!!!!!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, The Fun Researcher said:

Wildra,

Thank you for having the guts to do the Carnival vs Royal comparison.  That always has the possibility of being contentious but you did a great job with it. I appreciate your perspective!

Dan

Thanks! 😇

On 1/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, preschool teacher said:

Hi, Wildra.

I’m jumping on the bandwagon to thank you so much for the fantastic review of your cruise.

I had read quite a bit of negative comments from the members reviews. And I was slightly worried. This our first Mega ship...we have cruised 28 times and loved them all in different ways......But to read your thoughts put me at ease!!!! And the pictures were icing on the cake!!!!

We leave on January 20...in 2 weeks!!!!

Peace and Blessings for 2019!!!!!

I’m jelly! Wish we were cruising again that soon! You are gonna have a sweet time. 😍😍😍

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Really enjoyed your review. Our Harmony cruise isn't untilNov 2020 but it's great to read and plan while I work overtime to pay for our cruises! Can't wait to read your other reviews.Have our first Carnival cruise in 10 years on Elation in nov of this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Willdra, really loved your review. We are on Oasis of the seas in a few days around the Mediterranean in room 10701 right next to the one you were in. I am so looking forward to it after reading your review. 😎😎😎

Edited by happyladies

On 7/10/2019 at 11:09 PM, leight said:

Really enjoyed your review. Our Harmony cruise isn't untilNov 2020 but it's great to read and plan while I work overtime to pay for our cruises! Can't wait to read your other reviews.Have our first Carnival cruise in 10 years on Elation in nov of this year.

Thank you 😊!!!!

On 7/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, happyladies said:

Hi Willdra, really loved your review. We are on Oasis of the seas in a few days around the Mediterranean in room 10701 right next to the one you were in. I am so looking forward to it after reading your review. 😎😎😎

Med cruises are amazing 😉! You are going to have the time of your life, especially on the Oasis! W and I thoroughly enjoyed our Med cruise so much last year, we are thinking of doing another one next year. If the Lord’s willing, and the creek don’t rise, we will be back in the Med soon. 🙏🏾🙏🏾😄

Hello Ms. Willdra !!!  Just spent about 2 hours (at work 😜 ) reading your wonderfully entertaining and informative review!!!  We are considering ships for a possible family/cousins reunion next year and Oasis is one of them.  Thanks for sharing your cruise with us !!!  

Jamie 😊

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey Willdra!!

I finally had the time to read about your cruise on the Oasis. As always, you do an excellent job at taking many pictures. I also wanted to read your comparison of Carnival verses Royal Caribbean. I'm trying to talk the Hubby into going on a Royal Ship however he is a little hesitant. But we'll see. We do have a cruise scheduled for next year in September on the Carnival Horizon. We are both looking forward to that.

Your review is giving me life since no cruises are happening right about now. I hope you and your family are doing well during this Pandemic. 

• Like 2

Loved, loved, loved, your review of Oasis, Wildra!  We booked her for next July;  we'll be on her for our 50th Wedding Anniversary.  We used our FCC from our cancelled November 1st Transatlantic out of Southampton.  Thank you for taking me along this week!!

Thanks so much for doing this review ! I was curious to see your take on RC. I understand that the OOTS is a new ship and it looks amazing. My husband and I are loyal Carnival cruisers, but one time we went with some friends on the Freedom OTS . We had an I side room that looked out over the middle of the ship so we could watch parades and things from our room. On Carnival we always get a balcony cabin, but on RC we paid more for an inside cabin that we did for a balcony on Carnival. Also, our room had s9me wallpaper torn and they had used duck tape to adhere a throw rug to the main carpet and it left a sticky residue. All in all, we felt we got more for our money on Carnival, but this Oasis you were on sounds different. Interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 3:42 AM, bigrednole said:

Thanks for the review. I have been looking at Oasis OTS reviews since we moved to this sailing. We will be on the same itinerary but out of FLL.

The ship is beautiful! You are gonna love it so much! 😍😍😍

Wildra, I am going through your reviews one by one and really enjoy reading them!

Just like your nightly prayers to thank God, I say a prayer thanking God for Wildra Reviews. 😁 There are smiles and fun in every line!
I am amazed that I didn't discover you earlier in my residency on Cruise Critic! You go girl! I am a fan for life!

Edited by Arzeena

This is the best review I have read!  We were on Oasis and I felt like I was back.  Although you guys seemed to fit in lots  of activities plus naps!!!!  Oasis is my favorite even though we have done Allure and Harmony, don’t know why but love it. 
You should Be a writer, you are that good or are you already an author??

Great couple, I am going back to read your other reviews, never been on Carnival.

Thanks again